ICPC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form | icpc.gov.ng update-on-icpc-2020-recruitment-exercise.
Our Beloved Applicant, This content provides a full description of the ICPC Recruitment and its Application Form not only this, but it also provides the most important skill any applicant will use to apply for the ICPC Recruitment so as to get recruited faster than others, you will also know the requirement in details and the list of states that will be eligible for the ICPC Recruitment.
The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission recruitment is for everyone but not everyone will be recruited, I know you might have some concern about this but that’s the truth, only those who meet up to the right qualification will be considered.
That is the reason why you must follow us step by step because we will be giving so many guidelines and procedures on how to apply for the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission recruitment, and once you follow us gradually you will comprehend the skill of applying the ICPC Recruitment.
To start the process of applying for the ICPC Recruitment you must have known that the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission has many positions and stages and for you to continue your online application, we will give you a list of the positions in Independent Corrupt Practices Commission.
ICPC POSITIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- I Assistant Director- (Ref.001)– A first degree or higher and a minimum of 18 years cognate experience.
- ii. Principal Officer- (Ref002)– a first degree or higher and a minimum of 9 years cognate experience.
- iii. Senior Officer- (Ref.003)- a first degree or higher and a minimum of 6 years cognate working experience.
- iv. Officer 1- (Ref.004)– must have a Higher National Diploma or higher with working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Presentation and a minimum of 3 years of working experience.
- v. Officer 2- (Ref.005)- must have a Higher National Diploma or higher with working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Presentation.
- vi. Senior Executive Officer– (Ref.006)- Must possess National Diploma, with working knowledge in computer operations and a minimum of 3 years cognate experience.
- vii. Executive Officer- (Ref.007)– Must possess National Diploma, with working knowledge in computer operations.
The above positions and requirement are the lists of positions in the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission, so if you are about to apply for the form online have it at the back of your mind that you must meet the requirement stated above and beneath so as to get recruited in this recruitment summer.
ICPC GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
Candidates should fulfill the following requirements:
- Must be a Nigerian citizen not below 18 years or above 50 years.
- b) A first degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower, HND/ND holders should have a minimum of lower credit.
- c) Candidates must be medically fit and would be screened to be certified so if shortlisted
- d) NYSC Discharge certificate.
- e) Professional certification is compulsory for those applying for Refs. 001-003
We believe that you will meet this requirement stated above, and try as much as you can to present valid credentials also with valid IDs, candidates with a duplicated and a forged document will not be considered and will face the law.
We care about giving you a scope of the list of states that will be eligible for the ICPC Recruitment, most of the recruitment conducted by the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission is always massive but not all states benefit from its recruitment, now we will love to give you the list of presumed states for this recruitment and they are:
LIST OF QUALIFIED STATES FOR ICPC RECRUITMENT
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Federal Capital Territory
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
These are the list of presumed states for this recruitment and we believe that aspirants from each location will benefit from this massive recruitment but don’t misunderstand us despite the states you are if you do not have the above-listed requirement don’t consider getting this job, you must follow the instruction and the outlined qualification to be considered.
How to Apply for ICPC Recruitment Online
The authorities say they are not recruiting NOW, this means in due time the application portal will be open for people to apply, so while waiting for the recruitment to start if you do not have all the requirements you can start doing something about it.
We want all visitors to this portal to succeed in this great job that is why we have to take our time to give you this piece of information so you could understand in detail about this ICPC Recruitment 2020/2021 Summer.
You can as well submit your valid email address so we can reach you as soon as the ICPC Recruitment starts. Please do that below.