Osun State TESCOM Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out | Osun state teacher recruitment 2021 application form portal—-with all other relevant information pertaining to the Osun state Subeb and Tescom restructuring.
To all applicants, this is the Osun State TESCOM Recruitment 2021-2022 recruitment exercise and other important information about the Osun State Teaching Service Commission Recruitment .
For all aspirants who wants to apply for this job or those looking for the Osun State TESCOM Recruitment portal, we want to make something clear to you, that this page you are reading is not the official Osun State Teaching Service Commission Recruitment website, this portal you are into now is the gateway to the application portal for this job, meaning that this page you are reading will be guiding you to know more about the Osun State Post-Primary Teaching Service Commission requirement and how to apply for this teaching job.
The Post-Primary Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) which was charged with the responsibility for the recruitment, deployment, remuneration, and discipline of both the teaching and non-teaching staff in the public secondary schools has been dissolved and in its place established three (3) Education Districts on the basis of the existing three Senatorial Zones in the State.
General Requirement for Osun State TESCOM Recruitment
- Degree in Education with relevant teaching subjects or Basic Degree with PGDE, HND + PGDE
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE)
- Teacher Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) certificate will be an added advantage
- WASSCENECO-SSCE/NABTEB/Teachers Certificate Grade II (not more than two (2) sittings)
- Any additional relevant qualifications; waivers could be given to core Science subjects for Candidates pursuing a post-graduate diplomas in an Education program.
- A recent Passport Photograph (compulsory)
- Functional Mobile Phone line (compulsory)
- A functional email address (compulsory)
- Local Government of Origin Attestation (compulsory)
- Birth Certificate or a Court Declaration of Age document.
- Attestation from 2 Referees. one of which must be from the Higher Institution attended
- A good identification (compulsory) such as one of National ID Card, Voter Card, International passport or National Drivers Licence.
How to Apply for Osun State TESCOM Recruitment
If you are interested in applying for the Osun State Teaching Service Commission Recruitment , you all are all advised to visit https://osun.csm.ng/ once you visit the application portal you may want to log in or to sign up do that before you apply for this job, and don’t forget to submit a Valid ID and a free duplicated document.