Kwara State TESCOM Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out—-see the requirements and how to apply for the Kwara State Teaching Service Commission Recruitment for this year’s teaching opportunity.
Do you know you can participate in the 2021 Kwara State TESCOM Recruitment? this article here contains the full details of Kwara State Teachers Recruitment, and as such you will be ready to apply for this job, but first of all, know that you will have to meet the requirements to be able to get recruited in the Kwara State TESCOM Recruitment.
NOTE: As a team, we are dedicatedly dedicated to bringing out a piece of outstanding information, that might one way or the other help each applicant to apply for his or her desired job and we do not give jobs or recruit any applicants so for those who wish to get any jobs of their choice you are advised strongly to visit the official portal of the job you want to apply for.
People also ask »
See Available Positions
Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) obtained from accredited higher institutions of learning in the following subject areas:
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agriculture Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
General Requirement for Kwara State TESCOM Recruitment
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with NCE certificates in relevant subject areas will be considered. Possession of the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be an added advantage.
- Applicants should not be less than 22years of age.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of their Local Government Area of origin.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
Most times the Kwara State Teaching Service Commission Recruitment is very competitive, so you will be outstanding if you qualified for this job recruitment, to be part of this recruitment, you must meet this requirement and avoid duplicated documents.
Start Your Kwara State TESCOM Recruitment Application Online
The Kwara State Teachers Recruitment Application form is absolutely free and those who want to apply for this recruitment should visit the official portal for more information about the Kwara State Teaching Service Commission Recruitment.
- All interested and eligible candidates must complete an online application form, via the link: https://tescom.kw.gov.ng/
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voters’ card); and all academic certificates.
- This application will last for 2weeks from the date of this advertisement; i.e Application portal will be open from Monday 4th January 2021 to midnight Saturday 16th January 2021.
Only eligible candidates shall be invited for written Qualifying Examinations scheduled for Monday 25th January 2021 by 10:00 a.m.
Oral interview and screening of certificates shall be conducted for only candidates who successfully passed the qualifying examinations from Monday 1st February 2021 to Saturday 6th February 2021 by 10:00 am daily.
(Candidates are to come with their acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Only successful candidates shall be notified through SMS for each stage of the recruitment process.
SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATE ON THIS PORTAL
- TRCN Registration 2021-2022 Recruitment Form Is Out
- NATFORCE Salary Structure 2021 » NATFORCE Rank Checker 2021 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- NDLEA Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out
- Amni Petroleum Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal
- AGIP Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal