Kwara SUBEB Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out | Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment Application Portal 2020 —see more details below.
Hello and welcome to the Kwara SUBEB Recruitment 2021-2022 State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment Year, there are many things you need to know as regards the Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment Application Procedures, that is why we always admonish all applicant to have the knowledge about the Kwara SUBEB Recruitment before running the application online.
NOTE: This is to notify the general public that this portal: UNN.ORG.NG, is a gateway to help each aspirant of Kwara State Teachers to get the right information and to redirect them to the official website so that they can start to run their online application online.
Important Tips for Kwara SUBEB Recruitment
You might be wondering to know the tips for Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment, it’s not a new thing anyway but many people never knew that through small and simple things great things do happen. The most important tips that we will be sharing with you today will be something that might be hindering you from applying for the Kwara SUBEB Recruitment successfully.
Do you know that every recruitment year that about 5,500 candidates applied for this job? and hardly 400 applicants are selected? the questions are Why? does it mean that they are qualified, or they don’t meet the requirement? Not that, do you know that most of your applications you filled and submitted were not successful, and most times this is as a result of the wrong application format.
Start your application with a very smartphone and a good working network that will hide or hinder the application form from displaying, also consider a very good flexible browser so that nothing will stop your form from being approved by the administrators.
The Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board (KWSUBEB) hereby seeks applications from eligible persons to fill 2,701 teaching vacancies in the state’s basic schools (Primary 1-Junior Secondary School 3).
Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) obtained from accredited higher institutions of learning in the following subject areas:
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agriculture Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
Requirement For Kwara SUBEB Recruitment
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with NCE certificates in relevant subject areas will be considered. Possession of the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be an added advantage.
- Applicants should not be less than 22years of age.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of their Local Government Area of origin.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
How to Apply for Kwara SUBEB Recruitment
Applicants are to fill and submit their applications online via the Application Portal. Multiple applications submitted by an applicant for more than one position will be disqualified.
- All interested and eligible candidates must complete an online application form, via the link: https//subeb.kw.gov.ng
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voters’ card); and all academic certificates.
- This application will last for 2weeks from the date of this advertisement; i.e Application portal will be open from Monday 4th January 2021 to midnight Saturday 16th January 2021.
Only eligible candidates shall be invited for written Qualifying Examinations scheduled for Monday 25th January 2021 by 10:00 a.m.
Oral interview and screening of certificates shall be conducted for only candidates who successfully passed the qualifying examinations from Monday 1st February 2021 to Saturday 6th February 2021 by 10:00 am daily.
(Candidates are to come with their acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Only successful candidates shall be notified through SMS for each stage of the recruitment process.