Nigeria Police Screening Date 2021: See Examination Date and Venue
Nigeria Police Screening Date 2021 » This content provides the details of Nigeria Police Screening Date 2021, and perhaps you are looking for the Nigeria Police Recruitment Screening Date? Then this piece will guide you through everything you need to know about the Nigeria Police Recruitment Screening Date this year. Other things you’d find on this page today include some guides on how to get past the screening with ease.
People also ask »
Nigeria Police Screening Date 2021-2022
The applicants are to appear at the various screening venues across the country with the following:
- Clean white T-shirts and shorts
- National Identity Number (NIN) – This is the official and most acceptable means of identification at the moment and it will as well be used at the screening.
- Original and duplicate copies of credentials – Certificate of Origin, O’ Level Result(s), Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age, two white flat files with documents inside, and recent passport photographs attached to each of them.
- The original copy Printout of application submission confirmation page. The page was printed at the café during the registration process.
- Guarantor’s form. Guarantor’s form is another thing that must be carried along as you appear for the screening.
Note: Any applicant who does not present the above-mentioned on arrival will not be considered for the screening. Ensure you adhere to all the procedures as stated above.
Police Recruitment Screening Date
The screening date for this year’s police recruitment is not out yet, but keep checking on this website regularly and we will update you as soon as it is out.
Tips for Successful screening
Other than just your documents, a few other factors can see you go through the screening with less hassle. Show some confidence while at the screening exercise. The officials will definitely want to intimidate the candidates to help ease screening stress – it is now left for you to show some confidence while at the screening.