FRSC Screening Date 2020 : See Exam Venues and Requirements
The Federal Road Safety Commission has announced the release of its screening dates for qualified candidates who applied for the latest recruitment in the commission. Here we bring you the official FRSC Screening Date. Expected to find here include the screening, tips to go through the screening, and perhaps the documents you need to go with.
About FRSC Commission and its Recruitment Procedure
Preceding the foundation of the Federal Road Safety Commission in 1988, there was no solid and supported strategy activity to address the butchery on Nigerian streets. Prior endeavors toward this path were restricted to discrete and detached endeavors by certain conditions of the league and people.
Striking among the endeavors to found an imposing street wellbeing program was the exertion of the Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria (SPDC) somewhere in the range of 1960 and 1965. The exertion of the Nigerian Army in the preparation of its officials and men on street security in the mid-1970s likewise added to street wellbeing thoughts and cognizance in Nigeria: The Nigerian Army began the First Public Road Safety Campaign in 1972 when it started a yearly Road Safety Week.
The principal purposeful strategy on street security was the creation in 1974 of the National Road Safety Commission (NRSC) by the then military government. The effect of the Commission was to be that as it may, not supported. In 1977, the Military Administration in Oyo State, Nigeria set up the Oyo State Road Safety Corps which made some nearby critical upgrades in street wellbeing and street discipline in the state. That kept going till 1983 when it was disbanded by the government.
With the proceeded with a risky pattern of streetcar crashes in Nigeria at that point, which set it as one of the most street auto collision (RTA) inclined nations around the world (the most in Africa) in 2013, the Nigerian government saw the need to build up the current Federal Road Safety Corps in 1988 to address the gore on the roadways.
Below are the documents needed for the screening. Meaning, every candidate showing up at the screening venue should be with the following documents:
- Educational Credentials: Your O’ Level, NCE, ND, HND, or degree certificate depending on the candidate’s Cadre – Those are the documents that each candidate should show au at the venue with. The variation of a document depends on the level of education of the applicant and perhaps the position applied for.
- Applicants Local Government Identification Letter; Candidates are expected to have this already, however, if you don’t – then make sure you get one from the local government secretariat.
- Applicants Acknowledgment Slip printing from the frsc portal. This is the form you printed out during the registration and you are expected to go along with it.
- Applicants Certificate of Birth/Age declaration; This is equally needed.
- Recent passport photograph. Two of the most recent passport is needed at the venue as well.
- The last thing here is two white flat files where all the documents will be enclosed.
Tips for Successful Screening
Is there a better way to get past the screening? Well, the answer is yes. Good conduct at the screening venue is the basic thing to almost everyone. Make sure you arrange your file properly before showing up at the venue. Make sure you appear with the appropriate kit as directed by the commission.