Federal Fire Service Screening Date 2021: See Exam Venues and Requirements
Did you make it to the next round of Federal Fire Service recruitment? Was your name shortlisted among the qualified candidates for the stage of fire service recruitment? Well, in this comprehensively written article, we will give you all you need to know about the Federal Fire Service Screening Date. Other things you will equally find in this article include the documents you should go along with and other screening success tips.
What You Should Know About Federal Fire Service
Investigating the historical backdrop of Fire Service in Nigeria is fascinating. As indicated by fedfire.gov.ng, it started in 1901, it was made by the British government. During those years it wasn’t the Nigerian Fire administration as we probably are aware it today. It was only a unit that was a piece of the police officers in Lagos. It offered assistance taking care of fire-related issues that occurred across close by Lagos domains. Along these lines, the police officer was regularly called the Lagos Police Fire Brigade. It was a 2-in-1 office that needed to battle both wrongdoing and fire.
The Federal Fire Service was made in 1963. You ought to recall that we got our full autonomy from Britain in 1960, and after three years the public authority delivered the exceptional Fire Service Act that authoritatively wrote the presence of our own free Nigerian Fire Service. It is important to take note of that those individuals who worked for the Lagos Police Fire Brigade were consequently moved to the recently settled Fire Service under the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
The historical backdrop of the Federal Fire Service in Nigeria incorporates the formation of various fire stations the whole way across the nation. All officials and other staff who is working at the local groups of fire-fighters these days are alluded to as paramilitary laborers.
The nation is chipping away at fixing all the issues. For instance, in 2017, as per informationng.com, the Nigeria fire administration got 25 pristine fire engines alongside water tenders which are extraordinary on the grounds that this was the principal vehicle carport update since 1901. Ideally, such custom will proceed, and most issues will be illuminated in the end.
Documents Needed For Federal Fire Service Screening
Below are the documents needed for the screening. Meaning, every candidate showing up at the screening venue should be with the following documents:
- Educational Credentials: Your O’ Level, NCE, ND, HND, or degree certificate depending on the candidate’s Cadre – Those are the documents that each candidate should show au at the venue with. The variation of a document depends on the level of education of the applicant and perhaps the position applied for.
- Applicants Local Government Identification Letter; Candidates are expected to have this already, however, if you don’t – then make sure you get one from the local government secretariat.
- Applicants Acknowledgment Slip printing from the frsc portal. This is the form you printed out during the registration and you are expected to go along with it.
- Applicants Certificate of Birth/Age declaration; This is equally needed.
- Recent passport photograph. Two of the most recent passport is needed at the venue as well.
- The last thing here is two white flat files where all the documents will be enclosed.
Tips for Successful Screening
Is there a better way to get past the screening? Well, the answer is yes. Good conduct at the screening venue is the basic thing for almost everyone. Make sure you arrange your file properly before showing up at the venue. Make sure you appear with the appropriate kit as directed by the commission.
Federal Fire Service Screening Date
The official screening Date of the Federal Fire Service is not out yet. We expect our readers to regularly check back on this site for future updates.