Nigerian Prison Recruitment 2020/2021 | www prisons gov ng recruitment 2020 — more vital information about the Nigerian correctional service, you can also check out the latest news about Nigeria prison service recruitment.
This is the official portal for Nigerian Prison Recruitment and we will be unfolding the Nigeria correctional service latest news and all you need to know pertaining to the Nigerian correctional Service Recruitment. so we advise all applicants to take hold of this piece of information and take advantage of it because everything you need to succeed in the Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment 2020/2021 is intact here on this portal.
Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment 2020/2021 is a very competitive job and a very good paying job and many applicants are desperate in getting the Nigeria correctional service Recruitment, so don’t feel like you won’t be among the Nigeria prison service shortlisted candidate, all you have to do is to follow us gently and learn how to apply for the Nigerian correctional Service Recruitment, once you follow us step by step you will know how to applied and get selected for this recruitment.
What are they qualified states for the Nigerian correctional service Recruitment? we will be dishing out the list of states that are eligible for the Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment.
ELIGIBLE STATE FOR NIGERIAN PRISON RECRUITMENT
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Federal Capital Territory
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
Now you have seen the list of states that are eligible for the Nigerian correctional service 2020/2021, which means all states are qualified for this recruitment despite your location.
Can we take you straight to the main important tips that will guide you through? before you pick this Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment 2020/2021 you must know the requirement to ascertain if you have the necessary documentation to enable you to participate in the ongoing Nigerian correctional Service Recruitment.
General Requirements for Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Applying candidates must meet up with the required qualification and certificates. Certificates or qualifications which were not
- presented and also accepted at the recruitment center will not be accepted after the recruitment.
- All applicants should be fit and present a medical fitness certificate issued by government-recognized hospitals.
- Must be of a credible character, and must have no criminal history.
- Applicants must not belong to any secret society or cults, and must not be drug addicts either.
- Must not be financially indebted to anyone or organization.
- All applying candidates should fall between the ages of 18 and 30 years.
- Height should be not less than 1.65m for males and not less than 1.60 for females.
- The chest measurement for men is not less than 0.87.
- The applicant should be computer literate.
Check very well if you meet the requirement which is very important for every applicant to qualify you to participate in the upcoming Nigerian correctional Service Recruitment. to continue the process of this recruitment you must choose a position.
Choose a Position Nigerian correctional Service
There are diverse positions in Nigerian Prison Service all you have to do is to carefully select each of them according to your qualification, below are the job positions.
- Superintendent Of Prisons (Medical)
- Assistant Superintendent Of Prisons I (ASP.I)
- Prison Assistant III (PA.III)
- Prisons Assistant II (PAII)
- Deputy Superintendent Of Prisons (Pharmacy)
- Prisons Assistant I (PAI)
- Assistant Inspector Of Prisons (AIP), General Duty
- Inspector Of Prisons (IP) Nursing
- Superintendent Of Prisons (Veterinary)
- Senior Inspector Of Prisons (SIP)
- Assistant Superintendent Of Prisons II (ASP.II)
How to apply for Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
To apply for the Nigerian correctional Service Recruitment you must follow all instructions giving by the authorities so as to get recruited in the Nigerian correctional Service Recruitment. Here is the link to participate in this recruitment, www.prisons.gov.ng. also know that recruitment has not commenced yet.
We advise that you bookmark this page, once the Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment 2020/2021 commences, this page will be updated immediately automatically.