LUTH Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal—-Apply for the Lagos University Teaching Hospital Recruitment 2020 Application Form.
Dear Applicants, this is the LUTH Recruitment for the 2020 recruitment exercise, all those who wish to apply for this job should read this article till the end because you will see the requirement and how to apply for the LUTH Recruitment 2020.
The Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi-Araba is desirous of recruiting professionally committed Medical Doctors and Dentist into its Residency Training Programmes in the following specialties:
- Child Dental Health
- Clinical Pathology
- Community Health and Primary Care
- Hematology and Blood Transfusion
- Medical Microbiology and Parasitology
- Internal Medicine
- Anatomic and Molecular Pathology
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Oral Maxillofacial Pathology/Biology
- Orthopaedic & Traumatology
- Oral & Maxillofacial Syrgery
- Restorative Dentistry
- Radiation Biology & Radiotherapy
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- Preventive Dentistry
General Requirement for LUTH Recruitment
- Applicants should have at least 1-year professional experience and must be fully registered with the Medical & Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Evidence of having completed NYSC is mandatory.
- Success at the primary examination of either the West African or National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria is Mandatory.
How to Apply for LUTH Recruitment Online
- Click on pay a Federal Government Agency. On the name of MDA, type Lagos University Teaching Hospital.
- Then click on other LUTH Fees. Follow the prompts to generate the “RRR” code. Thereafter, use the “RRR” code to make payment at any bank of your choice and submit your voucher or receipt to the finance and accounts department, LUTH where a receipt will be issued in place of the Print-Out.
- The receipt of payment should be forwarded to the chairman, Medical Advisory Committee for collection of Application Forms
Completed Application Forms should be addressed and submitted to:
The Chairman, Medical Advisory Committee,
Lagos University Teaching Hospital,
P.M.B. 12993 – Lagos State.
Note: The date of the departmental Interview will be communicated later.