FAAN Recruitment 2020/2021 Recruitment Application Form Portal.
The FAAN Recruitment 2020/2021 recruitment form is forthcoming, and we are here to guide you to see how best you can participate in this year the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment.
To make it simpler for you, we decided to bring you all the requirements and how to apply for FAAN Recruitment this year for you. It has never been easy before where everything has been provided on one single website from Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment venue, FAAN Recruitment deadline, and lots more on this page.
NOTE: Any applicant who wants to apply for this job should know that this is not the official page for the application, for those who want to participate in this job should visit: www.faan.gov.ng and follow the instructions giving and also know if the application form is out.
General Requirement for FAAN Recruitment
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 25 years or more than 35 Years of Age
- Be certified by the Government Medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the immigration Service.
- The applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat Foot
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment.
However, before applying for the FAAN Recruitment 2021, you need to be eligible with the following;
- The West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.
NOTE: Before applying for this job you Must have A comprehensive CV, All certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained, Certificate of Local Government of Origin and Certificate of State of Origin also A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License, and A recent Passport (sized) Photo.