ECOWAS Recruitment 2020/2021 Recruitment Application Portal | See The latest news update on the Economic Community of West African States Recruitment 2020 and other relevant information.
Hello everyone, you are all welcome to our page, here on this portal we will be giving the full details on the ECOWAS Recruitment and how to apply for the Economic Community of West African States Recruitment do not forget that we will be helping to know the requirements that will assist you to know how to participate in this year recruitment summer.
ECOWAS Recruitment Positions
The Economic Community of West African States will be recruiting applicants who are looking forward to getting a job and work with ECOWAS. And in line with that, ECOWAS recruitment and Available Vacancies 2020 have been listed below.
- Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources, Health, Animal Health
- Education, Science and Culture, Youth and Sport Development
- General Administration, Conferences, Finance; Human Resources Management,
- Internal audit
- International Relations, Diplomacy, Legal Affairs
- Macroeconomic policies, Economic Research, Infrastructure,
- Mining, Energy, Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency
- Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing
- Monitoring and evaluation, Strategic management, Strategic planning
- Political Affairs, Peace, Security, Social Affairs and Gender
- Telecommunications and Information Technologies
- Trade, Customs, Free Movement, Industry, and Promotion of the Private Sector.
Before applying for this job you must know and decide the position you are applying for knowing full well that you will do all you can to magnify the job positions you are applying for, see the requirement below.
General Requirement for ECOWAS Recruitment
- If you want to apply then by a Nigerian Citizen
- No applicant is allowed to be below 25 years or more than 35 Years of Age to be eligible to apply
- Your Medical fitness certificate is required; get it from your state government or any approved health sector.
- An applicant with a mental disability is not accepted.
- If you have Sight Problem you are not allowed to apply for this recruitment
- If you apply as a deaf, your application when screened in real-time will be rejected
- You are expected to be free from all kinds of financial embarrassment.
- You need at least a two passport photographs
- Applicants with WAEC/NECO certificates are permitted to apply
- Those applicants who have graduated from either the National Diploma or Higher National Diploma Course can apply as well.
- C, Ph.D. and degree holders are expected to apply alongside.