CAC Recruitment 2020/2021 Recruitment Application Form— see the full details on the Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment 2020 with more important pieces of information.
Dear Applicants, this is the CAC Recruitment portal and here we will be guiding you through the process of applying for the Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment not only that but the job requirements.
NOTE: We are to guide you to know how best you can apply for this job, and as such we don’t give jobs or recruit any applicant, we only help applicants to see how to apply for this recruitment and also know that the recruitment portal for this job is http://www.cac.gov.ng/ so if you want to apply for this job make use of this portal: http://www.cac.gov.ng/ nothing more nothing less.
General Requirement for CAC Recruitment
- Any candidates who have acquired a BSC/HND from a reputable institution in Nigeria. This is to say such a school must be accredited by NUC.
- The second qualification here is that those applicants are expected to have at least 5 credit passes in NABTEB/WAEC or NECO (Minimum). This is the lowest academic qualification for applicants. If you do not have a BSc (Degree), then have the above-mentioned certificates and let it be from a government registered and approved school or institution in Nigeria.
- National Diploma holders and Higher National Diploma holders (ND & HND) must have to register with their certificates and have a photocopy of those certificates to be presented at the screening co-operate affairs commission Recruitment venue. Please note that candidates who went to polytechnics are expected to come from an approved accredited institution approved by the Nigerian government.
- Finaly from our list here, you are to possess a minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline (course of study) in Nigeria.
- All 2021 CAC Recruitment applicants should please take this into cognizance – CAC Recruitment age requirement wants your current age to the bracket to be between 18yrs and 30yrs. This is to say that a CAC Recruitment applicant must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 27 years Less than 30 years. I hope you have gotten the gist now.
- Candidates applying for co-operate affairs commission Recruitment 2021 needs to have very good verbal and written communication skill to be able to talk and communicate well with the client.
- Candidates should also have excellent communication skills and must be free from abuse. Hence, you might be disqualified or appointment terminated if it has been discovered that you are sending away customers or visitors who come for business with abusive words.
- It is required that you be friendly and polite with people. Hostile behaviors are highly prohibited by the co-operate affairs commission of Nigeria.
How to Apply for CAC Recruitment
To apply for the Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment visit: http://www.cac.gov.ng/ and follow the instruction giving on the portal while filling the application form avoid mistakes and follow the proper guidelines.