Npower Creative Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out
Npower Creative Recruitment | The Npower program is a program by the Federal Republic of Nigeria to reduce unemployment and poverty as well as restiveness among youth in the country.
Npower creative, therefore, is a category of this Npower Program, and this article will therefore show you how to apply for this recruitment, the requirements, portal, and application guide. Continue reading to see the complete details.
The Npower creative is intended to train over 5000 youth talents. This is a step towards putting the creativity of our young minds on the world radar as exporters of world-class services and content. The training will be for three months- 1 month in class and 2 months on the field.
The course that shall be taken includes Animation, Graphic Design, Post-production, and Script Writing.
So this article will provide information on the following;
- Npower Creative Stipend
- Npower Creative Salary
- Npower Creative Meaning
- Npower Creative Latest News
- Npower Creative Requirements
- Npower Build
- Requirement For Npower Creative
- Npower Tech
People also ask »
Npower Creative Recruitment Requirements
These requirements are for both graduates and nongraduates.
- WAEC and NECO Certificate with at least five credit in relevant subjects including Math and English (Not more than to sitting)
- Must not be working in any organization
- Must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 35
- Must have the ability to undertake self-learning
- Must be conversant with computers
- Be able to proffer a solution to the problem.
- Discharge certificate
- Workable Email
Npower Creative Recruitment Application Guide
Here’s how to apply for the Npower Creative Job.
The application guides are provided on the Npower Creative Recruitment portal and the official Npower Website. All applications are done here www.npower.gov.ng
Please note that before you can register, you will need to register or create your profile on the portal i.e the Npower portal.
Remember to upload your credentials on npower.fmhds.gov.ng and ensure all your details are correctly entered to avoid disqualification.
Please note: The Npower creative form is not yet out. Once the form has been released, we will let you know.
The Npower creative Job Description includes;
- Building/Construction Project Management
- Script Writer
- Graphics Designer
- Sound Editor
- Film Editor
- Visual Effects Artist
- Game Design
- Desktop Publishing
- Digital Media Publishing
- Educational/Training Content Production
In conclusion, if you found this article interesting and helpful, please ensure that you share it on all the social media platforms. Spread the news. Also, make sure you subscribe to all our channels and email list to stay inform whenever we release a new update or article. We wish you success in all your endeavor.
SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATE ON THIS PORTAL
- TRCN Registration 2021-2022 Recruitment Form Is Out
- NATFORCE Salary Structure 2021 » NATFORCE Rank Checker 2021 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- NDLEA Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out
- Amni Petroleum Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal
- AGIP Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal