Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal
Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment 2021: This is the application portal for the GIS Recruitment 2021 and we are glad to let the general public know that the Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment 2021/2022 employment form is out online, and the application is free.
Here in this article, there is an important key point we will be covering, and don’t forget that we will be discussing this recruitment closing date, requirements, and how to apply for the Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for a way to get involved in the upcoming GIS Recruitment but have no idea where to begin? This portal was created specifically for you. We will assist you by leading you to the application process and method; all you have to do is follow the instructions.
For the Ghana Immigration Service recruitment exercise in 2021, applications are being sought from suitably qualified Ghanaians. Members of the public who are interested and suitably qualified can apply for any of the positions available at the Ghana Immigration Service.
People also ask »
Is the GIS Recruitment 2021 application form out?
The Ghana Immigration Service has not yet published as of the time of this publication. This post will walk you through the GIS recruitment process and keep all interested candidates up to date about when the application forms will be made available online.
What are the Requirements for GIS Recruitment?
The following conditions must be met for all candidates:
- Must be a naturalized Ghanaian citizen with no criminal record.
- SSSCE/WASSCE Certificate with five (5) credits in English Language or Mathematics is required.
- By December 31, 2020, you must be at least 18 years old and no older than 30.
- Physically and medically fit is needed.
- Must have a good reputation.
- It must not be tethered.
- Males must be at least 173 cm (5ft 8inch) tall, while females must be at least 163 cm (5ft 4inch).
Interested Ghanaians may apply for a variety of categories through the Ghana Immigration Service (GIS). Click on the link for the category of your preference to see the application criteria for 2021.
How can I Apply for Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment?
- Before applying for GIS enlistment, carefully read the entry and recruitment instructions on this page. In the following steps, make your decisions and make a note of all required data.
- Go to https://home.gis.gov.gh/ to access the Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment Portal.
- Enter the e-voucher serial and pin code info on the Apply Now page.
- Choose the highest standard of education.
- Until submitting, choose your chosen branch, fill out your bio and educational details, and upload a passport-sized photo with a resolution of (200×180) pixels.
- Print a copy of the application overview report, which includes information about your Applicant Identification (ID Number) and other relevant information.
After your application has been successfully submitted, you will return before the deadline to print your summary report using the card you purchased.
IMPORTANT: Just provide accurate information about yourself (Bio & Educational). GIS command will not tolerate any kind of false data submission, and defaulters will be apprehended and prosecuted.
When is the Closing Date for GIS Recruitment 2021?
Normally the GIS Recruitment application form ends few weeks after the opening of the form online, but in some cases it varies, all you have to do is this, once you noticed the GIS Recruitment Application is out and ongoing try to apply by following the instructions.