WAEC Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out
This article will cover WAEC Recruitment, Waec Recruitment criteria, Waec Recruitment deadlines, how to apply for Waec Recruitment forms, and everything else you need to know about Waec Recruitment in 2021.
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) is currently recruiting for the academic year 2021/2022. Interested candidates should review the information below on how to apply for WAEC recruitment and where to obtain a WAEC recruitment form.
Do you want to work for Waec Recruitment as a graduate? If so, this guide will show you how to apply for Waec Recruitment on the Waec Recruitment website.
I’d like to draw your attention to the fact that the Waec recruitment form for 2021 has yet to be published. This post will be updated as soon as the Waec application form is available.
Please notice that WAEC recruitment is free; do not pay money to scammers posing as WAEC representatives. Often search the WAEC recruitment site at https://recruitment.waec.com.ng/ to see if WAEC is hiring.
If you want to work for WAEC, this article will provide you with all the knowledge you need about the current West African Examination Council recruitment process at www.waeconline.org.ng.
People also ask »
Recruitment for WAEC in 2021/2022
WAEC administers senior high school exams in Nigeria and other ECOWAS member countries. The certificate they gave to secondary school graduates is internationally recognized.
Workers hired by WAEC are better compensated, though the amount of pay is determined by the credentials the employee holds at the time of recruitment.
We will provide you with important details on WAEC Recruitment 2021 in this report. The West Africa Review Council is currently hiring for the year 2021. This article will include information on the WAEC recruitment portal (www.waec.org.ng), how to apply for the WAEC 2021 recruitment form, and other relevant information to assist you in obtaining the position.
To be considered for the job, you must be aware of the qualifications and criteria for WAEC Recruitment 2021.
Are you fit for a place at the West African Review Council? If you answered yes to this question, continue reading to learn more about the qualifications needed to apply for the job.
You should take this guide seriously because it contains all of the details you’ll need to land a WAEC job. But keep focused and read all you can.
Important Points to Keep in Mind When Applying for WAEC
When applying for WAEC Recruitment 2021, there are a range of things to bear in mind. It’s important to have the right details at the right time, which means you can visit WAEC Portal on a regular basis.
If you want to work for the WAEC, keep the following details in mind.
- Have all of the requisite qualifications
- Check your credentials and upload them to https://www.recruitment.waec.com.ng
- Candidates who have been shortlisted by WAEC will be announced soon.
- Don’t pay someone who appears to be able to assist you in getting a job in WAEC.
Requirements for WAEC Recruitment in 2021
- Possession of an OND, NCE, HND, or B.Sc. from a recognized institution in any discipline.
- Computer literacy would be a bonus.
- All candidates must have five (5) credits in SSCE/WASSCE, including English Language and Mathematics, in one sitting, or six (6) credits in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35.
- A scanned passport picture with a resolution of 275 x 314 pixels and a file size of 7kb to 30kb.
- Qualifications of education (secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). Uploads should be between 50 and 120 kilobytes in size, with a width of 400 to 1200 pixels and a height of 600 to 1500 pixels.
SEE RELATED JOBS:
How to Apply for a WAEC Role
Any WAEC job can now be applied for online via the recruitment portal at https://recruitment.waec.com.ng/.
Here’s how to do it:
Login to the WAEC openings or recruitment page and click on “View Details” to see the open positions. This will show not just the available position but also the requirements.
To begin the application process, click “Apply for this Role.” You will be taken to a login page where you can either build an account or login to one you already have.
To register as a new person, go to https://recruitment.waec.com.ng/Register. Fill out the registration form with your email address; all other information should be right. A verification code should have been sent to your email address.
You can now login with your email address and other credentials, such as your password, after your email has been checked. Summary of Application Requirements, When scanned and ready to upload, the image should be 7kb to 30kb / 275 x 314 pixels in size. Your credentials should also be scanned; keep in mind that they should be kept to a minimum of 50kb to 120kb and 1200×1500 pixels.
You can log in below if you already have an account; otherwise, click the Submit CV connection to register. It’s important to remember that passwords are case-sensitive.
Interested and eligible applicants should submit their cover letters and curriculum vitae to:
WAEC’s Deputy Director (HRM)
The following should be included in the letter:
- Names in complete
- Age/Date of Birth Country of Origin e-Mail Address Phone Number (s)
Note: Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited to the Aptitude Test and Interview.
The registration deadline for WAEC 2021 has yet to be announced. You will be informed once the deadline has been set. If you have any questions or would like to be informed when the WAEC recruitment form for 2021/2022 is available, please leave a comment below and don’t forget to share this information by clicking any of the social media share icons below.
WAEC addresses the recruiting process.
The WAEC management has asked the general public to ignore fake recruitment news that has been circulating on social media. https://recruitment.waec.com.ng/ is their only recruitment website.
This portal can be used for job searches and applications, not any other website or social media. WAEC’s management went on to say that the organization has a good reputation and that it would not function outside of the laws that govern it.
SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATE ON THIS PORTAL
- TRCN Registration 2021-2022 Recruitment Form Is Out
- NATFORCE Salary Structure 2021 » NATFORCE Rank Checker 2021 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- NDLEA Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out
- Amni Petroleum Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal
- AGIP Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal