UNDP Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form is Out
UNDP Recruitment 2021-2022 | This article is poised to provide you with the most authentic information regarding the United Nations Development Programme Recruitment 2021. So get ready to know more about UNDP Recruitment Form, Portal, Requirements, and how to apply.
United Nations Development Programme is set out to eradicate poverty in the world and with its tentacles in about 170 countries, UNDP is close to its target. If you are passionate about World development and making a difference, then working in UNDP is definitely for you. You just have to be qualified by meeting all the requirements.
We believe that after going through this page, you will be getting basic questions answered, a question such as;
- How to apply for the UNDP recruitment
- Where to obtain the UNDP recruitment form
- When the UNDP recruitment will start
- How to get the UNDP recruitment update
- When the United Nations Development Programme recruitment deadline will be coming up.
So in essence, we are going to be discussing the things listed above.
Is UNDP 2021 Form Out for Recruitment?
The attention of UNDP has been drawn to a number of fictitious Job Vacancies at UNDP posted by numerous websites and blogs. Please note this is not one of such websites- this article has been created for the sole purpose of providing the reader on how to apply for Jobs at UNDP. We do not charge for the Jobs here.
When is the UNDP Starting/Closing Date for the Recruitment?
UNDP does not release its recruitment date until they are ready to recruit, this is to help Interested and Intended Interested and Intended Applicants/Candidates/Candidates avoid being scammed. If you want to know the recruitment date, then subscribe to our mail list and bookmark this page for more information.
What is the UNDP Recruitment Portal
The reason most people get scammed when applying for a job online is that they visit the wrong portal. If you do not want to get scammed, then do visit the wrong portal. So having said that, what is the correct portal of UNDP for the recruitment?
The United Nations Development Programme portal for recruitment is jobs.undp.org. Please take very good note of this portal to avoid visiting the wrong portal and getting your hard-earned money extorted from you. That will be very painful. So be warned and be guided as well.
The Recruitment Requirements
Here are the recruitment Requirements for the United Nations Development Programme Jobs.
- Applicants/Candidates must possess the First School Leaving Certificate
- Candidates must have the mandates 5 credits on SSCE, WAEC, or UNDP result.
- Interested and Intended Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent in any field e.g. HND.
- Interested and Intended Applicants must be between the age limit stated by the United Nations Development Programme
- Good knowledge of computers is an added advantage.
- The willingness to push yourself beyond your relax zone or comfort zone is an added advantage as a requirement as well.
- The recruitment is only for Nigerians living in Nigeria
- Interested and Intended Applicants/Candidates must be ready and prepare for the qualifying exams to be taken.
- Interested and Intended Applicants/Candidates must possess a valid means of identification such as an international passport, voters cards, driving license, or national ID card
- The application age is 35 plus
- Interested Applicants/Candidates must be free from drugs as all participants will be tested for illegal drugs.
- Interested and Intended Applicants/Candidates will undergo medical tests.
In addition, applicants should please note that the application is free of charge and it is done online on the portal.
How to Apply UNDP Recruitment
Head over to the portal, create a profile with your email, and upload all the necessary documents. Download a copy of the application form for future use.
In conclusion, we believe that this post has been of immense benefit to you. Please appreciate our work by leaving a comment behind to let us know how far we have served you. Also, ensure that you share this article on all the social media pages. Congrats and good luck in your future endeavors.