Total Nigeria Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out
Total Nigeria Recruitment 2021-2022 | This article will provide information on the Total Nigeria Recruitment, how to get the form, know the requirements, and apply for the available jobs. So in this article, we have outlined every needful detail that you need, please endeavor to check them out as you keep reading.
This article will provide you with information on the Total Nigeria Recruitment. The primary aim of the total recruitment is to create more Jobs for both Nigerian graduates and non-graduates. in so doing they will help in the reduction of Unemployment in the country.
Total Nigeria is a marketing and service subsidiary of Total; a multinational energy company operating in over 130 countries and committed to providing sustainable products and services to its customers.
We believe that after going through this page, you will be getting basic questions answered, a question such as;
- How to apply for the Total Nigeria PLC recruitment
- Where to obtain the Total Nigeria PLC recruitment form
- When the Total Nigeria PLC recruitment will start
- How to get the Total Nigeria PLC recruitment update
- When the Total Nigeria PLC recruitment deadline will be coming up.
So in essence, we are going to be discussing the things listed above.
People also ask »
Is TOTAL NIGERIA PLC 2021 Form Out for Recruitment?
Total Nigeria PLC Recruitment has not begun for 2021 and neither has the application form for the recruitment been released. But we have been mandated and pressure to create this page for those readers who have been bombarding us with questions regarding when the Total Nigeria PLC Recruitment for this year will begin.
When is the TOTAL NIGERIA PLC Starting/Closing Date for the Recruitment?
The Total Nigeria PLC Recruitment starting date and the closing date has not been revealed to us yet but we believe that information shall soon be released online. Do you want to be among the first to know when the recruitment date will be released/ then do this: subscribe to our email list and bookmark this page to stay informed always.
What is the TOTAL NIGERIA PLC Recruitment Portal
If you don’t want to get scammed when applying for any job online, then make sure you do not visit a syndicated portal. Because of the economic situation in the country now, a lot of scammers have surfaced online. There are people who will clone the Total Nigeria PLC Recruitment portal and extort money from innocent and unsuspecting Nigerians. So be warned. That said, the correct portal for recruitment Is http://www.careers.total.com/
Total Nigeria Recruitment Requirements
Here are the requirements that you need to succeed in this recruitment. But before proceeding to check out the requirements, please note that the recruitment shall be done online and all Candidates s are advised to upload their document (only original ) on the portal after creating their profile.
Here are the requirements:
- Candidates s must possess the First School Leaving Certificate
- Candidates must have the mandates 5 credits on SSCE, WAEC, or TOTAL NIGERIA PLC result.
- Candidates s must possess a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any field e.g. HND.
- Candidates s must be between the age limit stated by TOTAL NIGERIA PLC
- Good knowledge of computers is an added advantage.
- The willingness to push yourself beyond your relax zone or comfort zone is an added advantage as a requirement as well.
- The recruitment is only for Nigerians living in Nigeria
- Candidates must be ready and prepare for the qualifying exams to be taken.
- Candidates must possess a valid means of identification such as an international passport, voters cards, driving license, or National ID card
- The application age must be between 18 and 35 years.
- Candidates s must be free from drugs as all participants will be tested for illegal drugs.
- Candidates will undergo medical tests.
Here’s how to apply for the Recruitment
Application is done online and you can apply here via the portal or follow the steps below.
- Visit the application portal at careers.total.com. If the page is French in default, change the settings to English by clicking on English at the top.
- Click on Apply to the total on the Navigation Bar.
- Let your language preference after Navigating to Our offer.
- Click on the advance search option
- Where you find the country tab, select your country
- Continue scrolling down and click o search to display Jobs in Nigeria.
- After viewing the Jobs, select your Job of preference.
- Click on Apply to Apply for the Job of your choice
- If you do not have an existing account, you will be requested to create an account.
- Please fill the form the right way.
- Attachment of your CV is mandatory and your CV must include; Your three names, Date of Birth, Contact Address, Functional Email and Phone Number, State of Origin, Details of your educational qualification from primary education, through secondary to Tertiary and Post Tertiary Education, Skills and professional qualifications if any.
How to Succeed in the Recruitment
Here are the steps to follow and instructions to keep if you want to succeed in this Recruitment.
- Application online should be done once.
- The application should be done with original credentials to avoid disqualification.
- Try as much as possible to be the first to register for the recruitment to avoid rushing and making mistakes at the end of the day.
- Do not disclose details of your registration to anybody.
- Do not use a shared email for registration, only use your personal email.
- Signed up to our email list to stay updated and finally leave a comment behind to let us know how we can better serve you.
And finally, if you found this article useful, please share the article on all the social media platforms. Try also to bookmark this page and subscribe to our mail list as stated earlier, this will help you stay informed regarding Jobs in Nigeria.
If you feel there is any information we have not included here and you are quite aware of it, please kindly leave a comment behind indicating it. Thanks for visiting our page and good luck in your endeavors.
SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATE ON THIS PORTAL
- Salary Structure for NDLEA 2021 » NDLEA Ranks Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- Salary Structure For INEC 2021 » INEC Ranks Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- Salary Structure for DSS 2021 » DSS Ranks Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- CHEW Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form is Out
- DPR Salary Structure 2021 » DPR Salary Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal