If you want to be among the TCN Recruitment 2021, then you have to read this content all through to get some information pertaining to the TCN Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form.
The Transmission Company of Nigeria job has been made known to the public who are interested in applying for the TCN Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form. We have encountered so many questions about the Transmission Company of Nigeria so many times and today we will be helping all applicants to answer most of their questions in this article.
People also ask »
TCN Recruitment 2021
This article is for you if you are a graduate interested in applying for a job with the Transmission Company of Nigeria and want to know what is needed to get a job with the Transmission Company of Nigeria. It will direct you through your application for the TCN recruitment in 2021.
The Nigerian Transmission Company does not currently have any open positions. This post, on the other hand, will explain how to apply for the job through the TCN official website, where all available positions will be listed, how to apply for the recruitment exercise, and the general criteria and educational qualifications needed for the TCN 2021 recruitment.
You May Like:
Little Or More About Transmission Company of Nigeria
On April 1, 2004, TCN arose from the ashes of the defunct National Electric Power Authority (NEPA) as a result of the merger of the Transmission and Operations sectors. TCN was established in November of 2005. TCN was granted a transmission license on July 1, 2006, as one of the 18 unbundled Business Units under the Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN). On June 10, 2013, it was granted two licenses for electricity transmission and system operations
TCN 2021 Recruitment Requirements in General
The TCN will include the following specific criteria from applicants who wish to participate in the upcoming recruitment exercise.
- Applicants must have been born and raised in Nigeria.
- Candidates should be able to interact effectively.
- Applicants who have had a criminal record in the past are disqualified.
- Candidates must be in good health and free of any physical abnormalities.
- The ideal candidate is creative and logical.
- Candidates must present a government medical officer’s certificate of good health to demonstrate that they are physically, emotionally, and psychologically well.
- The nominee must be able to lead a group of people.
- Special consideration will be extended to an individual with relevant work experience.
- must be adaptable, as the job can require them to travel between locations.
- The candidate should have a clear understanding of computer applications like Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, and other Web applications.
Qualifications of Education
The applicant must have a BSc, HND, NCE, or OND from an approved institution with a strong grade division. It is necessary to have a West African Examination Certificate (WAEC) with at least 3 credits, including English Language and Mathematics, or a National Examination Council Certificate (NECO) or GCE with four passes in one sitting or at least five credits in not more than two sittings.
Exception Letter or NYSC Discharge Certificate
TCN Recruitment 2021: How to Apply
The steps outlined below will guide you through the application process for a job with Transmission Company of Nigeria:
- Visit https://www.tcn.org.ng/ to access the TCN login portal.
- Follow the steps outlined on the TCN website.
- Fill out the application form and send it in.
Check this site frequently for news on the Transmission Company of Nigeria’s recruitment and work opportunities for the 2021-2022 session, as more details will be available as soon as the application process is completed.