State Security Service Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form is Out
State Security Service Recruitment | The State Security Service (SSS) Known as the Department of State Security is a foremost government security agency in Nigeria and is one of the three successors of the organizations to the National Security Agency (NSO).
And in this article today, we will be looking at the SSS 2021 recruitment, the application guide, and requirements.
The primary mandate of the State Security Service (SSS) is to defend the Federal Republic of Nigeria against threats, to uphold and enforce the criminality law of Nigeria, and to provide leadership and criminal justice services to both the Federal and state law enforcement organs. Another key function mandated to the SSS is to protect top government officials and their family members including President, Vice President, Senate President, Speaker of the House of Representatives, State Governors, and visiting foreign national. With evolving threats in the country, the SSS has overtime adapted it’s a role in fighting terrorism and insurgency.
We believe that after going through this page, you will be getting basic questions answered, a question such as;
- How to apply for the State Security Service (SSS) recruitment
- Where to obtain the State Security Service (SSS) recruitment form
- When the State Security Service (SSS) recruitment will start
- How to get the State Security Service (SSS) recruitment update
- When the State Security Service (SSS) recruitment deadline will be coming up.
So in essence, we are going to be discussing the things listed above.
Is STATE SECURITY SERVICE (SSS) 2021 Form Out for Recruitment?
Currently, the STATE SECURITY SERVICE (SSS) 2021 Recruitment for is not out. This article has been created to cater for the needs of all those who have numerous inquiries regarding the STATE SECURITY SERVICE (SSS) 2021 recruitment. Hence we have decided to create a post that contains information regarding how to apply for the STATE SECURITY SERVICE (SSS) 2021 recruitment, the application guide and requirements for 2021 as well as the correct portal to register.
When is the STATE SECURITY SERVICE (SSS) Starting/Closing Date for the Recruitment?
You will have to know the exact starting closing date to avoid missing out on the recruitment. As stated earlier, the recruitment has not begun for now, so hence we do not know the closing date as well. Once the recruitment has begun, we will be able to lay wind on the recruitment starting date and closing date as well.
What is the STATE SECURITY SERVICE (SSS) Recruitment Portal
The reason most people get scammed when applying for a job online is that they visit the wrong portal. If you do not want to get scammed, then do visit the wrong portal. So having said that, what is the correct portal of STATE SECURITY SERVICE (SSS) for the recruitment?
The National Board for Technical and Business Education portal for recruitment. Please take very good note of this portal to avoid visiting the wrong portal and getting your hard-earned money extorted from you. That will be very painful. So be warned and be guided as well.
The State Security Service Recruitment Requirements
Before confirming the requirements, please take note of the following important things;
- The form for the STATE SECURITY SERVICE (SSS) Recruitment is totally free of charge for all the applicants,
- The application is done online on the STATE SECURITY SERVICE (SSS) Recruitment portal.
- Shortlisted after the recruitment, STATE SECURITY SERVICE (SSS) shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All candidates are to upload the required documents on the STATE SECURITY SERVICE (SSS) portal.
Here are the requirements that you need to make you eligible for the SSS Recruitment.
- Applicants must possess the First School Leaving Certificate
- Candidates must have the mandates 5 credits on SSCE, WAEC, or STATE SECURITY SERVICE (SSS) result.
- Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent in any field e.g. HND.
- Applicants must be between the age limit stated by STATE SECURITY SERVICE (SSS)
- Good knowledge in computers is an added advantage.
- The willingness to push yourself beyond your relax zone or comfort zone is an added advantage as a requirement as well.
- The recruitment is only for Nigerians living in Nigeria
- Applicant must be ready and prepare for the qualifying exams to be taken.
- Applicant must possess a valid means of identification such as international passport, voters cards, driving license, or national ID card
- Applicants must be free from drugs as all participants will be tested for illegal drugs.
- The applicant will undergo a medical test.
How to Be Successful in the SSS Recruitment
Here are some tips to make you stand out and be successful in recruitment.
- Register only once to avoid disqualification
- Please ensure that your documents to upload on the portal are original
- Once you have gotten wind of the recruitment, be the first to register
- Endeavor not to disclose your registration details to anybody
- Please do not register with an email or a phone number you share with a friend, brother, or sister
- Make sure to sign up for our newsletter in order to be among the first to receive updates from us once we have released an update
- When giving for the screening test or interview, please be moderate in your dressing.
- Be clean-shaven
- Finally, leave a comment behind after reading all this with your details, let me help you with more information.
Conclusion In conclusion, if you found this article on SSS Recruitment interesting and helpful, please ensure that you share it on all the social media platforms. Spread the news. Also, make sure you subscribe to all our channels and email list to stay inform whenever we release a new update or article. We wish you success in your entire endeavor.
Final words: Yu can please help us improve our reportage, if you fill there is any incorrect information we have posted here, please kindly let us know as well in the comment section. We will be glad to update it. Thanks.