Osun State Civil Service Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out —– As the Osun State Civil Service Commission announces the recruitment of able staffs into some vacant positions in their commission. We also bring you all that you will need to know about Osun State Civil Service Recruitment this year. As the teaming public get ready to apply, we had to bring all the guides. This will help everyone to know the requirement, the needed steps of registration, the documents needed, and perhaps the correct recruitment portal link.
People also ask »
About Osun State and its Civil Service Commission
The state capital is Osogbo. It is limited in the north by Kwara State, in the east incompletely by Ekiti State and mostly by Osun State, in the south by Osun State and in the west by Oyo State. The state’s present lead representative is Adegboyega Oyetola, who was announced the victor of the September 2018 governorship decisions. He has announced champ of the 27 September 2018 rerun decisions after the underlying 22 September 2018 gubernatorial political race was pronounced uncertain by the Independent National Electoral Commission. Osun is home to a few of Nigeria’s most well-known tourist spots, including the grounds of Obafemi Awolowo University, one of Nigeria’s pre-prominent organizations of higher learning. The college is additionally situated in the old town of Ile-Ifẹ, a significant early focal point of political and strict improvement for Yoruba culture. Other significant urban areas and towns incorporate the antiquated realm capitals of Oke-Ila Orangun, Iragbiji, Ikirun, Ila Orangun, Ijebu-Jesa, Ede, Iwo, Ejigbo, Ibokun, Ode-Omu, Ifetedo, Esa-Oke, Ilesa, Okuku, and Igbajo.
Osun State Civil Service Recruitment Requirement
We ask all our readers to carefully follow the requirement of this job before applying. Some of the requirements as stated by the department include; you must have at least of First Degree or HND from accredited institutions. As at the time of application for this job, applicants should not be more than 35 years of age. It is equally advised that people applying have their NYSC discharge certificate ready or exemption letters.
These are the available positions for you to apply for. We had to fully define each of the positions so that you will know and understand which of them to choose. Level 07 HND graduates are expected to apply for this level. We advise applicants to clearly check on each level if it matches what they have as a qualification. Grade Level 09 – This is selected for candidates with Post Graduate certificates. Grade Level 08 – This is specifically for holders of Bachelor of sciences in accredited universities.
- Geologist – Grade Level 09
- Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
- Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
- Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
- Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
- Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
How to Apply For Osun State Civil Service Recruitment
These are all the available instructions that will help you to properly apply for this job. We have to advise you that proper registration is almost the key to getting this job. Proper document upload was appropriate is equally very important as well. However, ensure that you click the submit button and perhaps wait to get the confirmation message before leaving the portal.
To all our readers who are willing to apply, this is for you:
Ensure that you upload the right documents that were appropriate.
Ensure you are not 35 years or more.
Since, this is for graduates, ensure that you have your NYSC discharge/exemption letter with you.
Osun State Civil Service Recruitment Portal
For those who are ready to register for this job now and are perhaps looking for the right portal link to apply, then just visit… http://osun.gov.ng/.
Qualified Local Government
Before applying for this job we strongly recommend that you go through the list below to see if your local government is listed among the ones that are eligible to apply for this job.
- Aiyedire Ile
- Atakunmosa East
- Atakunmosa West
- Boripe Iragbiji
- Ede North
- Ede South
- Ife Central
- Ife East
- Ife North
- Ife South
- Ilesa East
- Ilesa West
- Odo Otin
- Ola Oluwa
Benefits of Working with Osun State Civil Service Commission
So many things influence our decision of working in different sectors. One of them has to be the benefits that workers go home with. However, working with Osun state civil service comes with enormous benefits with starts with retirement benefits, salary, and even other extra allowance.
SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATE ON THIS PORTAL
- TRCN Registration 2021-2022 Recruitment Form Is Out
- NATFORCE Salary Structure 2021 » NATFORCE Rank Checker 2021 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- NDLEA Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out
- Amni Petroleum Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal
- AGIP Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal