Ondo State Civil Service Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out —- We wouldn’t have failed to bring you some updates on the ongoing Ondo State Civil Service Recruitment. We bring authentic information as published by the commission itself which includes the requirement, the series of steps to go about during the registration process, the age requirement, qualifications as well as all the available positions in the commission that is open for registration.
People also ask »
About Ondo State and its Civil Service Commission
Ondo or Ondo State is a state in Nigeria made on February 3, 1976, from the previous Western State. It initially incorporated the present Ekiti State, which was separated in 1996. Akure is the state capital. Every Nigerian state has a few pastoral workplaces speaking to the bureaucratic government. Ondo State. has Ekiti State toward the north and Kogi State toward the upper east while Edo State toward the east and Delta State toward the southeast…others are Ogun State toward the southwest, and Osun State toward the northwest and the Atlantic Ocean toward the south.
Ondo State Civil Service Recruitment Requirement
Several institutions come with different recruitment requirements. That of Ondo state civil service commission is not out of place as they look to recruit the best hands. 1 year of NYSC completion is mandatory or the applicant must present an exemption letter upon application. Since this is for graduates HND/BSc. Is the needed certificates as a minimum. More so, the highest minimum age to apply for this job is 35 years of age.
Available Positions To Apply
We bring you all the guides that you need before choosing positions. Grade Level 08 is for holders of Bachelor of sciences in accredited universities. Grade Level 09 is selected for candidates with Post Graduate certificates. If employed, the salary level will hump from a minimum as structured by the civil service commission. The last is (Grade Level 07)…HND holders are expected to apply for departments within this level. We advise applicants to clearly check on each level if it matches what they have as a qualification. However, the salary level of each employee is the minimum wage multiplied by grade level if it doesn’t change before then.
- Geologist – Grade Level 09
- Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
- Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
- Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
- Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
- Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
This is How to Apply For Ondo State Civil Service Recruitment
Every other important guide on how to register for this job is included on the official registration portal. However, the few things you need to know is inputting the right information as it may go a long way in determining a lot.
We advise that everybody registering for this job should fill in all the required information accurately. We will advise you not to fake any information to help you secure the job as you will be ejected afterward. Have their documents ready and available to upload where necessary.
Ondo State Civil Service Recruitment Portal
On this website, we always bring you authentic info, so if you are looking for the official link portal of Ondo state civil service website, this is it: http://www.ondostate.gov.ng/
Qualified Local Government
We had to do a collection of all the eligible local governments that can apply for this job. We advise that you check below to see if your local government is among before applying.
- Akoko North-East
- Akoko North-West
- Akoko South-East
- Akoko South-West
- Akure East
- Akure North
- Akure South
- Ese Odo
- Ile Oluji/Okeigbo
- Ondo East
- Ondo West
Benefits of Working with Ondo State Civil Service
There are lots of benefits that come with working in this commission and we bring them as follows:
- Job security
- Pension and arias
SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATE ON THIS PORTAL
- TRCN Registration 2021-2022 Recruitment Form Is Out
- NATFORCE Salary Structure 2021 » NATFORCE Rank Checker 2021 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- NDLEA Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out
- Amni Petroleum Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal
- AGIP Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal