Ogun SUBEB Recruitment 2021-2022 | Ogun State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment 2020 Portal—more important guidelines are carefully placed below.
Dear Applicant, this is a full description of Ogun SUBEB Recruitment for the 2021-2022 State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment Exercise, we believe that you will find joy in reading this article, that is why we have decided to bring out this extraordinary page to guide you and to educate you on some certain things to do or things to know while applying the Ogun SUBEB Recruitment form online.
Often times we think that having the credentials qualification will grant us the access getting recruited, yes it will not be easy but it’s possible, having your credentials matters a lot but being educated to educate others is the most important thing any prospective teacher must be aware of, educate yourself very well to educate other, let the authorities see the best you have, this will not only qualify you it will give you the chance to progress in your teaching carrier.
Important Tips On Ogun SUBEB Recruitment
There are important keys we will want you to consider before applying for the Ogun State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment, and take or leave it this is very important to prepare you to in the course of running your application process online. First, know that the official application portal is https://www.ogunsubeb.com/recruitment and as such all applications will be reviewed on and at https://www.ogunsubeb.com/recruitment-portal, in case there are other ways to apply for this recruitment we will let you know.
While taking up an application form be mindful of the document you submit, make it original and avoid duplicated document, this will not just assist you to get the job, it will make you look serious in the eyes of the authorities, also try all possible best to follow all the instructions that have been giving to you and avoid skipping important information.
Ogun SUBEB Available Positions
- English Language
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics
- Physical Health Education
- Creative Arts
- Christian Religious Studies
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Financial Accounting
- Further Mathematics
- Social Studies
- Business Studies
- Basic Science
- Basic Technology
General Requirement for Ogun SUBEB Recruitment
Candidates that are interested in participating in the recruitment exercise, kindly pay attention to the following basic requirements.
- Candidates with Bachelor of Education (B.Ed/B.Sc Ed/B.A Ed) in Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences, Technology, Home Economics, and other courses relevant to the above-listed subjects.
- Candidates with Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and a Post-Graduate Diploma (PGDE).
- Candidates with a Higher National Diploma (HND) particularly in STEM-related subjects and Technical Teachers Certificate (TTC)/Post-Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE).
In addition to the above, prospective candidates are expected to possess the following:
- First School Leaving Certificate.
- Senior Secondary Certificate with a minimum of 5 credits including English and Mathematics.
- First Degree Certificate NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
- Certificate of Birth issued by a recognized agency
- Valid means of identification.
- Evidence of Change of Name (if applicable).
To be eligible to participate in the Ogun State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment, you must have these requirements, only and these qualifications will give you access to participate in this year’s Ogun State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment inasmuch as you have your certificate.
How to Apply for Ogun SUBEB Recruitment
All applicants are advised to follow the link above and apply for the Ogun State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment nevertheless if the link is closed you can as well check out https://www.ogunsubeb.com/latestNews by clicking this link it will redirect you to apply for this job or it will give you the latest news on the Ogun State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment updates.