Ogun State Amotekun Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out | operation amotekun recruitment application portal.
Hello and welcome to Ogun State Amotekun Recruitment, here on this portal we will be guiding you on how best you can apply for this job without stress we urge all readers to follow our step by step guidelines because we will be writing this article in details in such a way that a child can also understand.
Observation: Here on this portal we want you to know that we are not responsible for any recruitment in Nigeria, we are here only to give a piece of benefitting information on how applicants can apply for any job of their choice, so be rest assured that what you want you will get it on this page, see more details below.
GENERAL REQUIREMENT FOR OGUN STATE RECRUITMENT
This is the basic requirements that you need to possess before you can apply for Operation Amotekun:
- First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
- Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- WAEC, NECO, GCE
- NABTEB / A’level
- National Diploma (ND)
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Bachelor Degree or it’s equivalent
- Birth certificate from church, LGA or hospital
- Certificate of identification
- Letter of recommendation
- Guarantors form to be filled and submitted;
- Other supporting documents.
Applying for the Ogun State amotekun recruitment is very important but having the necessary documentation is crucial, to participate in this recruitment you must have all credentials and false free documents attached with valid IDs.