NTI Recruitment 2021-2022 | national teacher recruitment 2021 application portal——find out about the latest news and other related information.
We have carefully outlined what it takes to get recruited in the NTI Recruitment, also known as the national teacher institute recruitment, and as such you are advised to read this page extensively to better understand and comprehend all requirements and application methods.
People also ask »
NTI Recruitment 2021
NTI is looking for new employees in the year 2021. This article will show you how to apply for National Teachers Institute jobs on the NTI’s official website.
The National Teachers Institute Recruitment for the year 2021 will begin soon. We’ll tell you what you need to know about the qualifications, eligibility, and how to apply online.
We will provide you with important details about NTI recruitment in 2021 in this post. The National Teachers Institute is currently accepting applications for the class of 2021. This article will include information on the NTI recruitment portal (www.nti.gov.ng), how to apply for the NTI 2021 recruitment form, and other relevant information to assist you in obtaining the position.
Applicants who want to download the NTI application form can go to www.nti.gov.ng and download the NTI form 2021 PDF from there.
The National Teachers’ Institute was founded.
The National Teachers’ Institute in Kaduna is a single-mode distance learning institution devoted to teacher education. The Federal Government developed it in 1976 in response to the country’s urgent need for skilled and qualified teaching staff at all levels of education.
The Institute was founded by Act No. 7 of the 10th of April 1978, which charged it with, among other things, providing distance education courses leading to the creation, upgrading, and qualification of teachers as defined in the relevant syllabus.
Structure of the NTI
The Institute, based in Kaduna, is supported by a network of 6 zonal and 37 state offices, as well as over 400 study centers. The Institute’s organizational structure is as follows:
Examinations Quality Assurance and ICT Academic Services Bursary Office of the Director-General and Chief Executive Registry and Council Affairs Department of Field Operations & Students Services (FOSS)
Abuja (North Central), Bauchi (North East), Benin (South South), Enugu (South East), Ibadan (South West), and Kano (North West) are the Zonal Offices (North West).
Each of the 36 states and the FCT has a branch of the Institute. Tutorials, exams, tutor-student interaction, student-student interaction, counseling, and other activities are held in Study Centres throughout the world.
The Institute is required by the enabling law to:
- Teachers who are underqualified and untrained will be upgraded.
- conduct education post-graduate courses and tests for graduate teachers
- provide teachers with refresher and other professional development opportunities.
- Organize lectures, meetings, and conferences to support teachers with their professional development.
- carry out examinations
- conduct research in partnership with other organizations on any subject related to the country’s educational growth.
- formulate policies and programs at all levels of education aimed at improving the quality and content of education in Nigeria through study.
- Assess the training programs provided by Organizations operated by or affiliated with the Institute from time to time in order to establish their professional competence.
- provide any assistance that the Institute’s man
NTI Recruitment 2021 Requirements
To be qualified for the National Teachers Institute in 2021/2022, you must have the following qualifications:
At least 5 credits in related subjects, including English and Mathematics, in the West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate. (It must be done in at least two sittings) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND)
Knowledge of computer applications would be advantageous. aged or associated institutions can need, either alone or in collaboration with educational bodies.
Foster and strengthen international cooperation in teacher education; and perform any other duties that are required or expedient for the Council to fully discharge all of its responsibilities under this Decree.
How to Apply for NTI Job Openings in 2021
To apply, interested and eligible applicants can go to www.nti.edu.ng, which is the NTI’s official website.
1. It should be noted that the online application is absolutely free.
2. Candidates who apply more than once will have their applications rejected.
3. The online application, exam, and interview are all free of charge.
4. False information given before or after the application process will result in a candidate’s disqualification (s).
The deadline for registering for NTI recruitment has passed.
The NTI 2021 Recruitment/Registration closing date or deadline has yet to be announced. You will be informed once the deadline has been set.
The Mission Statement of NTI
To improve/update teachers’ curriculum implementation knowledge and skills while instilling the values of devotion, loyalty, engagement, discipline, and resourcefulness in them.The Institute’s vision will be achieved by pursuing the following objectives:
- producing teachers who are educated and focused to meet the challenges of Nigerian society in the twenty-first century;
- nurturing a creative, imaginative, and sensitive dedication to lifelong learning that is responsive to changes in the world of knowledge and evolving needs;
- Creating and enriching subject material to ensure that teacher-trainees achieve a high degree of subject mastery;
- enhancing teacher-trainees’ ability to use strong communication skills and related technology to deliver high-quality education;
- To ensure successful and efficient service delivery, the Institute’s monitoring, assessment, and feedback processes will be improved.
- Increasing potential for effective selection and implementation of related technologies, such as information and communication technology, for effective delivery of distance learning;
- establishing an appropriate testing capacity to ensure that all of the Institute’s initiatives are focused on scientifically proven grounds in terms of who needs training and what training should be provided;
- Regularly updating and restructuring curricula of all Institute programs to put them in line with changing realities; reviewing and revitalizing in-service preparation and retraining programs for all categories of teachers, school managers, and school supervisors;
SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATE ON THIS PORTAL
- TRCN Registration 2021-2022 Recruitment Form Is Out
- NATFORCE Salary Structure 2021 » NATFORCE Rank Checker 2021 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- NDLEA Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out
- Amni Petroleum Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal
- AGIP Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal