Npower Tax Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out
Today’s article discusses Npower Tax Recruitment 2020, the Application Guide and Requirements as well as the Job Description.
The Federal government of Nigeria is always after non and partially compliant taxpayers.Therefore it seeks to get more able hands and manpower to fetch tax defaulters. The Npower tax program is meant to employ young Nigerians to work as Community Tax Liaison Officers to work in their states of residence with the state’s tax authorities.
Their job will be answering online inquiries, customer management, creating awareness of tax compliance.
The training for the Job will last or two years and while the training is ongoing, volunteers will be paid a monthly stipend as well.
Npower Tax Recruitment Requirements- General and Specific
Before you are eligible to apply and get shortlisted, you must make sure that you meet all the requirements. So here are the Npower Tax requirements both generic and specific.
Ensure that you are a graduate or nongraduate Nigerian currently unemployed.
Ensure that you have graduated and completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps programme
- You must be between the ages of 18 to 35
- For graduates, the Selection preference discipline is a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Economics, Law, Finance, Psychology, and other allied disciplines in the social sciences.
- Applicant must be knowledgeable and experienced.
- Other essential requirements include
- Ability to use MS office suite tools proficiently
- Good written and spoken English
- Good Phone Etiquette
- Very good analytical and Diagnostic ability
- Desirable: knowledge of tax laws and administration in Nigeria
How to apply for the Npower Tax Recruitment.
Here’s how to apply for the Npower Tax programme.
In general, you must show or indicate a very strong and genuine interest n the area of the Npower programme which you want to apply for.
a willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone, be ready t pass the relevant test, a willingness to and ability to develop the necessary skills in the area which you choose, and finally possesses the necessary post-tertiary qualifications for graduates.
- First and foremost, make sure that you log in to the Npower Tax portal at apply.npower.gov.ng
- Then go through the Npower Tax Selection preference, Job description, and other information that you need.
- Proceed to do the Npower Tax registration or application after reading and understanding all the necessary details.
- Please ensure that you have to click the application link
- When you have done this, move over to create you Npower Tax profile for ease of application.
- Log in with your correct credentials after the profile creation
- Remember to create your Npower Tax profile with a workable email address, phone number, and an easy to remember password.
- After rechecking all details and completing the form online, click and submit
- And finally, print your form for future use.
- Hope these steps help you to register.
The selection procedure is;
- BVN verification
- Device Selection
- Pre Selection
- Physical verification
In conclusion, if you found this o Npower Tax Recruitment article interesting and helpful, please ensure that you share on all the social media platforms. Spread the news. Also make sure you subscribe to all our channels and email list to stay inform whenever we release a new update or article. We wish you success in all your endeavor.
How to get Latest Update on Npower Tax
If you want to be the first to get updates from us regarding any recruitment in Nigeria including the Npower Tax Recruitment, then do not hesitate to subscribe to our email list and notifications. Do this to ensure that you are the first o get notified.
Final words: Yu can please help us improve our reportage, if you fill there is any incorrect information we have posted here, please kindly let us know as well in the comment section. We will be glad to update it. Thanks.