NPOWER Registration 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out
NPOWER Registration | Are you applying for the Npower Recruitment? Here is a complete guide on how to apply for the Npower Registration Form 2021.
This article will inform you on how to apply for the Npower Recruitment, and the application portal. So in this article, we will be looking at the following;
Npower registration portal 2021 batch c, n-power login, npower registration portal batch c, npower teach, www.portal.npower.gov.ng 2021, sample of npower registration form, npower, recruitment application portal, npower 2021 news.
The Npower Recruitment is expected to provide unemployed Nigerians. Currently, the Npower has created over 400,000 jobs for formerly unemployed Nigerians.
The last Npower registration portal was re-open by 11.45 pm today, Friday, 26 of June 2021.
Npower Registration Requirements 2021
To be eligible for the registration, you must meet all the requirements. Here are the Top Npower requirements that you need for the Registration.
These requirements are for all categories and also for both graduates and nongraduates.
- Your BVN
- You must not be an employee in any organization.
- Details of your BVN
- A current passport photograph (1MB) either JPEG or PNG files.
- A valid contact email address or a working phone number
- For those applying for NHealth and Nteach (for graduates)- Your degree certificate and NYSC discharge certificate.
- Do application online
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35, Above or below this will be rejected.
Things you need during the registration.
- Active phone numbers
- Active Email Address
- Source of identification eg National ID Card to prove that you are a Nigerian.
- Date and Place of birth ie Birth and certificate of origin
- A standard and completed CV
- Passports and certificates.
Packages and Categories of the Npower programme.
The Npower program is divided into categories which are;
- N-Health: For graduates of health-related courses. Shortlisted candidates and successful applicants will be deployed to health centers and hospitals.
- N-teach: Shortlisted applicants will be deployed to schools within their communities to boost the educational sectors.
- N-Agro: Shortlisted applicants will be deployed to aid in agricultural services after training.
- N-tax: Successful candidates will be trained by the FIRS and deployed as voluntary agents to aid in the asset declaration move of the Nigerian Government
- N-Build: Applicant successfully shortlisted will be deployed to help in construction and building works. And finally, we have the;
- N-POWER TechHardware
- N-POWER TechSoftware
Npower Registration Application Guide
Here are the steps to follow in order to have a successful application.
Please note the application shall be done via the Npower portal which is npower.fmhds.gov.ng.
- Visit the Npower portal at npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- Fill in your complete three names as it appears on your BVN.
- Indicate your educational level and qualification.
- Please note that N-tech and N-Health are only open to graduates. Selection preference in N-Health will be given to graduates with Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in Health-related disciplines such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology, or other allied disciplines in the sciences). If applicable, you will be required to upload your Degree and NYSC certificate.
- Your identity as a Nigerian will be verified by uploading a valid means of identification. Accepted IDs by the government are International Passport, National ID Card issued by NIMC, Valid Driver’s License, and Permanent Voter’s Card.
- Finally take time to review all the information that you have provided and submit.
Frequently Asked Questions on Npower Recruitment 2021
There are some questions that you will need to get answered in case you are currently confused about the Npower Registration.
Question: Do I need to be a graduate to apply for Npower registration>
Ans: No! Npower is for all Nigerian Youth irrespective of their educational qualification.
Question: What is the Npower registration portal?
Answer: The Registration portal for Npower is npower.fmhds.gov.ng.
Question: Do I need to pay to apply for Npower online?
Ans: No! The Npower registration is totally free of charge except you are registering at a cafe, then you will be charge for their service rendered.
Question: Can I apply for Npower if I am already working?
Ans: No. Npower is only for the unemployed. You will be disqualified if found out to be working in another organization.
Npower Categories and their Duties.
Below are listed the duties that will be carried out by Npower applicants in the various categories.
- Professional Tutoring
- Researcher and Research Analyst
- Education Consultancy
- Strategy Consultant
- Project Supervisor and Manager
- Educational Service manager
- Agric extension service consultants
- See fertilizer aggregators
- Farm managers
- Farm co-operative management
Health Education Specialist, Health promotion coordinator, Public relation manager, Breastfeeding Support Coordinator, Health Office Administrator, and much more.
Animation, Graphic Design, Post-production, or Script Writing
- Building jobs and services
- Environmental services
- Aluminum and Gas
Applicants are trained to become software and hardware developers.
If you found this article valuable, Do not hesitate to share it on all the social media platforms. Spread the news. Also, make sure to leave a comment behind to let us know how we can better serve you.