NNPC Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out | careers.nnpcgroup.com – See the latest update on Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation NNPC Recruitment.
People also ask »
Is the NNPC Recruitment Form 2021 available?
Do you want to apply for the NNPC Recruitment openings? If so, the Nigerian National Petroleum Cooperation (NNPC) has opened the registration web portal for the 2021/2022 session of the Nigerian National Petroleum Cooperation.
There is a selection of job openings that match your academic background. Visit the NNPC recruitment portal now to apply for the ongoing recruitment if you have an FSLC, OND/NCE, and then HND/Degree.
Before I discuss the application process, I will include a brief overview of the Nigerian National Petroleum Cooperation (NNPC) for those who are unfamiliar with its functions.
Do you wish to know in detail about the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation? if yes we will be glad to help know and understand the most important information regarding the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation.
Little About NNPC
NNPC’s History The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is the country’s state-owned oil company, established on April 1, 1977. The Company was granted powers and operational interests in refining, petrochemicals, and commodity transportation, as well as marketing, in addition to its exploration activities. NNPC built refineries in Warri, Kaduna, and Port Harcourt between 1978 and 1989, and took over the 35,000-barrel Shell Refinery in Port Harcourt, which had been built in 1965.
Exploration and production, gas growth, refining, distribution, petrochemicals, engineering, and commercial investments were all part of the NNPC’s commercialization in 1988. At the moment, the subsidiary companies are:
- Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC): is a Nigerian oil and gas (NPDC)
- Nigerian Gas Company (NGC)
- The Products and Pipelines Marketing Company (PPMC): A Marketing Company for Products and Pipelines
- Integrated Data Services Limited (IDSL): is a company that specializes in data management
- National Engineering and Technological Company Limited (NETCO): is a company that specializes in engineering and technology
- Hydrocarbon Services Nigeria Limited (HYSON): is a company that provides hydrocarbon services in Nigeria
- Warri Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Limited (WRPC): is a company based in Warri, Nigeria (WRPC)
- Kaduna Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Limited is a Nigerian refinery and petrochemical company (KRPC)
- Port Harcourt Refining Co. Limited (PHRC): is a company based in Port Harcourt, Nigeria (PHRC)
The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR), a department within the Ministry of Petroleum Resources, regulates the industry in addition to these subsidiaries. The DPR maintains industry enforcement, processes license, lease, and permit applications, and defines and enforces environmental regulations. The DPR and NAPIMS are extremely important in the day-to-day operations of the industry.
NNPC Recruitment Update 2021
This is to warn the general public that the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) has been alerted to a fraud being conducted by some unscrupulous individuals posing as NNPC employees or recruiters.
These fraudsters contact people via e-mail, social media, and other types of internet publication, requesting money, inducements, advance payments, or other favors in return for employment with the NNPC. There is a risk that these fraudsters would use false statements to extort money from their victims.
For the purposes of discussion, NNPC DOES NOT CHARGE FEES FOR ANY Kind OF Job AND WILL NOT ACCEPT PAYMENT IN ANY FORM.
The NNPC specifically distances itself from such fake e-mails/online publications and alerts the general public that these are scam games intended to defraud innocent people.
Members of the public are advised to be cautious of the types of scam messages mentioned above and to take all reasonable measures to verify statements made by people pretending to work on behalf of NNPC, NOT to send money in reply to these notifications, and to report any such event to [email protected] or the proper law enforcement agencies.
NNPC specifically disclaims any and all responsibility for any damages suffered as a result of relying on such fake e-mails/online publications.
List of qualified states for NNPC Recruitment.
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Federal Capital Territory
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
Get yourself prepared because this year recruitment will be a massive one, you can stand a chance to be one of the successful applicants, that is if you meet the requirement that will be listed below
NNPC Primary Requirement
You must be qualified for the following before applying for the NNPC Recruitment 2021:
West African Senior school certificate Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with Credits in at least three (3) subjects, including English Language and two (2) other subjects, or Bachelor’s degrees (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND) with Credits in at least three (3) subjects, including English Language and two (2) other subjects, or Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND) with Credits in at least three (3) subjects, including
Specific Criteria for NNPC Recruitment
Take a look at the specifications mentioned below;
- Upper Division Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class
- HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree
- Applicants must have completed their studies at a recognized university, polytechnic, or monotechnic no earlier than 2014.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 28.
- At the time of this work application, candidates must have completed the obligatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Program.
Now that you are acquainted with the application criteria, we believe it is time for you to apply if you meet them.
How to Apply for NNPC Recruitment Online
The Link pasted above is the official Application Portal for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment so all aspirants are advised to apply through that Link.
NOTE: the NNPC Recruitment is yet to commence for this year that is to say that the recruitment has not yet started so you are advised to bookmark this page as soon as the recruitment portal opens for application. this page will be updated automatically without delay.
To get a fast update regarding the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment subscribe to this page so as to get the recruitment latest news.
SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATE ON THIS PORTAL
- TRCN Registration 2021-2022 Recruitment Form Is Out
- NATFORCE Salary Structure 2021 » NATFORCE Rank Checker 2021 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- NDLEA Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out
- Amni Petroleum Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal
- AGIP Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal