NNPC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form | careers.nnpcgroup.com – See the latest update on nnpc recruitment 2020 recruitment lodge.
Hello and welcome to our page, on this page we will be helping you to apply for the NNPC Recruitment for 2020/2021 as you are preparing to apply for the NNPC Recruitment form, we will as well guide you and give you the full details on what to do to get recruited and what it will take for you to get this job, and not only that, we will also be listing down the Requirements for NNPC Recruitment and how to apply for the recruitment online
All aspirants are however advised to follow us step by step to better understand the method of applying for the NNPC Recruitment form and getting recruited.
There are many things you need to know before applying for this recruitment and those are very vital and most important when it comes to being recruited in the NNPC Recruitment exercise.
Before starting on, we want to ask some questions from our Visitors.
- Are you a fresh graduate?
- Are you desirous candidates for NNPC Recruitment 2020?
- Are you waiting for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment 2020?
If you answer these questions above, then it will encourage us and we will continue to bring such information to you. We will give you all the updated information related to this recruitment immediately.
Do you wish to know in detail about the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation? if yes we will be glad to help know and understand the most important information regarding the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is the state oil corporation which was established on April 1, 1977. In addition to its exploration activities, the Corporation was given powers and operational interests in refining, petrochemicals, and product transportation as well as marketing. Between 1978 and 1989, NNPC constructed refineries in Warri, Kaduna and Port Harcourt and took over the 35,000-barrel Shell Refinery established in Port Harcourt in 1965.
In 1988, the NNPC was commercialized into Strategic Business Units, covering the entire spectrum of oil industry operations: exploration and production, gas development, refining, distribution, petrochemicals, engineering, and commercial investments, namely:
- Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC)
- Nigerian Gas Company (NGC)
- Pipelines and Products Marketing Company (PPMC)
- Integrated Data Services Limited (IDSL)
- National Engineering and Technical Company Limited (NETCO)
- Hydrocarbon Services Nigeria Limited (HYSON)
- Warri Refining and Petrochemical Company Limited (WRPC)
- Kaduna Refining and Petrochemical Company Limited (KRPC)
- Port Harcourt Refining Company Limited (PHRC)
- NNPC Retail Limited
- Duke Oil
- Nigerian Gas and Marketing Company (NGMC)
- Nigerian Gas Processing and Transmission Company (NGPTC)
- Gas and Power Investment Company (GPIC)
- Nigerian Products and Marketing Company (NPMC)
- Nigerian Pipelines and Storage Company (NPSC).
This is brief information about the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation and associate, in the previous NNPC Recruitment that was conducted in recent times we were met to know that many states were not recruitment probably base on qualification and otherwise but we believe that in this year NNPC Recruitment so many states will be considered and we want to give you some scope on the list of states that will meet the qualification of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment and they are:
List of qualified states for NNPC Recruitment
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Federal Capital Territory
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
Get yourself prepared because this year recruitment will be a massive one, you can stand a chance to be one of the successfully applicant, that is if you meet the requirement that will be listed below
General Requirements for NNPC Recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master’s Degree
- HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree.
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited University/Polytechnic/Monotechnic not earlier than 2014.
- Applicants must not be more than 28 years of age
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme at the time of this job application.
How to Apply for NNPC Recruitment Online
The Link pasted above is the official Application Portal for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment so all aspirants are advised to apply through that Link.
NOTE: the NNPC Recruitment is yet to commence for this year that is to say that the recruitment have not yet started so you are advised to bookmark this page for as soon as the recruitment portal opens for application. this page will be updated automatically without delay.
To get a fast update regarding to the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment subscribe to this page so as to get the recruitment latest news.