NIMET Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out
NIMET Recruitment 2021-2022 | What is NIMET? What does it stand for, when s the recruitment coming up and what are the application guides and requirements. This article has been created to answer so salient questions regarding NIMET recruitment. So keep reading to stay informed.
We believe that after going through this page, you will be getting basic questions answered, a question such as;
- How to apply for the NIMET recruitment
- Where to obtain the NIMET recruitment form
- When the NIMET recruitment will start
- How to get the NIMET recruitment update
- When the NIMET recruitment deadline will be coming up.
The Nigerian Meteorological Agency- With a mandate to timely and accurately observe, analyze and report the weather, NIMET has the vision to be a world-class provider of weather and Climate Services for safety and Sustainable National Socio-Economic Development. This makes the agency saddled with the mission of observing the Nigerian Weather and climate as well as providing Meteorological, Hydrological and Oceanographic services in support of National and International obligations.
NIMET (Full for the Nigerian Meteorological Agency) was brought to life by the ACT of the National Assembly, the NIMET (Establishment) ACT 2003, enacted on 21st May 2003 which became potent on the 19th of June 2003 predeceasing the presidential approval.
As a Federal government of Nigeria Agency, it is saddled with the responsibility of advising the government on the entire aspect regarding meteorology; prospect, arrange and interpret government programs in the aspect of meteorology; and to make climate and weather forecasts for the safe workings of aircraft, oceans sailing vessels and oil rigs.
The act that brought the organization into existence make it the sole responsibility of the agency, that is NIMET to observe, gather, process, and spread all the meteorological information within and outside as well as coordinate researches among the staff o the organization and publishes journals of science in the various areas of meteorology in support of sustainable and socio-economic activities of the country.
NIMET Recruitment Requirements 2021
Every recruitment has its requirements, so to be eligible for this recruitment; you must meet all the necessary requirements set by the organization. So without much ado, here are the requirements for the Nigerian Meteorological Agency Recruitment that make you eligible to apply.
- If you are to apply, make sure to possess a Bachelors Degree certificate, HND, OND, NCE in any discipline from a recognized academic institution
- Applicants must have their SSCE, WAEC, NECO or NABTEB results in not more than to sitting with credit pass in English and Mathematics.
Is NIMET 2021 Form Out for Recruitment?
Currently, the Form for the NIMET Recruitment is not out for 2021/2021 yet, but due to the high volume of inquiries that we have been receiving, we decided to pen down this guide to help all those who are very much interested in the Nigerian Meteorological Agency Recruitment 2021.
When is the NIMET Starting/Closing Date for the Recruitment?
You will have to know the exact starting closing date to avoid missing out on the recruitment. As stated earlier, the recruitment has not begun for now, so hence we do not know the closing date as well. Once the recruitment has begun, we will be able to lay wind on the recruitment starting date and closing date as well.
What is the NIMET Recruitment Portal
The reason most people get scammed when applying for a job online is that they visit the wrong portal. If you do not want to get scammed, then do visit the wrong portal. So having said that, what is the correct portal of NIMET for recruitment?
The Nigerian Meteorological Agency portal for recruitment is https://www.nimet.gov.ng/. Please take very good note of this portal to avoid visiting the wrong portal and getting your hard-earned money extorted from you. That will be very painful. So be warn and be guided as well.
How to Succeed in The Nigerian Meteorological Agency Recruitment
If you want to succeed in the recruitment, Make sure to keep these rules. They are short and seem insignificant, but there are very powerful. So follow this rule to succeed.
- Make sure to register not more than once on the portal to avoid disqualification.
- Ensure to use only originals of your credentials to avoid being accused of faking your documents.
- Make sure to register early as being among the first set gives you a chance of being shortlisted.
- Please Endeavour not to disclose your registration details to anybody to avoid being scammed by anybody.
- Do not use a shared email or phone number to register, let the email address you use be personal to you and the password is known only to you.
- signed up to our email list to stay updated a get all the updates that you need in just one click. This will ensure that you are among the first to get notified once an update has been released.
- Be very moderate in your dressing, do not be shabby in your dressing, neither should you overdress when you are going for the screening test or interview.
- Be clean-shaven as much as you can. Look very neat when you are going for the interview.
- Remember to leave comments on this blog to let s know how we can better serve you.
- And finally, stay on this blog to get the most updated information.
How to Apply for the Recruitment
So if you have met all the requirements and you want to apply, here are the steps that you need.
To apply, you will need to visit the NIMET Recruitment Portal which is at: https://nimet.gov.ng/. follow the instructions on the portal or follow our guide on this page to apply for the recruitment.
In conclusion, if you found this article on The Nigerian Meteorological Agency- Recruitment interesting and helpful, please ensure that you share on all the social media platforms. Spread the news. Also, make sure you subscribe to all our channels and email list to stay inform whenever we release a new update or article. We wish you success in your entire endeavor.
Final words: Yu can please help us improve our reportage, if you fill there is any incorrect information we have posted here, please kindly let us know as well in the comment section. We will be glad to update it. Thanks.