Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out| customs.gov.ng NCS Application Portal –See Nigeria customs list of successful candidates
Hello and welcome to 2020 Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment / customs.gov.ng NCS Recruitment Application Portal 2020/2021, in this article we will be guiding you step by step precept by a precept on how each aspirant can apply for the 2020 NCS Recruitment. So we urge all applicants to follow all guidelines that have been outlined on this portal.
Nevertheless don’t forget the aim and objectives of you visiting this portal, which is to apply for the 2020 Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment . As an applicant, there some important tips you must know in order for you to be among the selected candidate for the recruitment… don’t forget to check out the Nigerian customs list of successful candidates on this page after this recruitment exercise.
And the basic thing is to meet the requirements of this job and knowing how to apply for it, below you will get all information you need to get started.
Here is a brief history of this establishment. The Nigerian customs service as it is now known was set up over a century ago under British colonial rule. According to history, Mr. T. A. Wall was in 1991, appointed as the director-general of customs for the collection of revenue in the Niger Coast Protectorate.
In 1922, the organization was given the name the Department of Customs and Excise. And this was when the first Comptroller of customs and Excise was appointed. Two divisions were then set up towards the end of 1945, the custom and Excise preventive service. The former was for the collection f import duties while the latter was for the prevention and prosecution of smugglers.
The Nigerian independence of 1960 saw the indigenization of the board which led to a point of the first Nigerian CEO in 1964. The present structure of the Nigeria Customs Service was first established in 1977 after its first major reorganization with the unification and structuring of the department into five main directorates namely Customs Tariff and Trade.
- Customs Enforcement Directorate
- Customs Investigation Directorate
- Customs Inspection Directorate and
- Customs Economic relations, Research; and Planning Directorate
The Requirement for Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
Not everyone can apply for the NCS Recruitment 2020/2021, honestly, there are some requirements each applicant must have if not their application will be rejected or it won’t pass the screening stage.
To get and process all applications, the web portal is https://www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng.
There are requirements that require you to be recruited.
- Be a Nigerian citizen based on birth or descent
- Height of not less than 1.7 meters, for men and 1.64 meters for women
- 0.87 meters is not a chest measurement full of men
- Certified by government medical personnel to be physically and mentally suitable for appointment in services
- Don’t suffer any physical or mental disability
- Free from any financial shame
- Has a good character and is not guilty of criminal offenses
- Show certificates of origin country signed by the local government president/secretary. Certificates that are certified by a liaison officer are not acceptable
- Use only once and make sure that everything you fill is real.
- The least educational qualification an applicant must possess is an O level results which are: WEAC, NECO, GCE, or any of it equivalent.
- There are certain positions that demand higher qualifications than what we just mentioned above and require degree certification like BSc, HND, OND, NCE, and it equivalent and must be obtained from a reputable institution.
START NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE APPLICATION ONLINE
As you go through the positions also know that this is the major thing every aspirant must do to get recruited by starting your application, as we lay emphasis earlier on this NCS Recruitment, we let each aspirant know that this NCS Recruitment is a very massive one, and you must do all you can to see how best you get this job. Here is my little advice: while filling the Nigerian Custom form, you must avoid mistakes both in names and in your contact, you must avoid a duplicated document and try your best to submit your valid credentials.
WAIT FOR THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES
This is the very place where all participants will be selected, and these come after the authorities have rounded up the recruitment, all those who meet the Nigeria Police Requirement with valid credentials and I.D’s will be selected and they will be contacted for the screening exercise.
For more information and updates regarding the 2020 NCS Recruitment and its list of successful candidates, drop your contact so as to give an update when new updates arrive.