Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out| customs.gov.ng NCS Application Portal –See Nigeria customs list of successful candidates
Hello and welcome to 2020 Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment / customs.gov.ng NCS Recruitment Application Portal 2020/2021, in this article we will be guiding you step by step precept by a precept on how each aspirant can apply for the 2020 NCS Recruitment. So we urge all applicants to follow all guidelines that have been outlined on this portal.
Nevertheless don’t forget the aim and objectives of you visiting this portal, which is to apply for the 2020 Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment. As an applicant, there some important tips you must know in order for you to be among the selected candidate for the recruitment… don’t forget to check out the Nigerian customs list of successful candidates on this page after this recruitment exercise.
And the basic thing is to meet the requirements of this job and knowing how to apply for it, below you will get all information you need to get started.
People also ask »
Introduction of Nigerian Customs Service
The Customs and Excise Board was formed on June 1, 1972, and amended by Decree No. 45 of 1992. The decree was later modified by decree no. 77 of 1993, which allowed serving Deputy Comptrollers-General to join the board. The board’s composition shifts over time to represent the changing nature of the civil service and the country’s politics. The “Brief History of Nigeria Customs Service” shows how the service has changed over time.
Powers and Functions of Nigerian Customs Service
The Board’s key responsibilities include the appointment, promotion, and discipline of service officers. The Board is also responsible for enforcing the Customs and Excise Management Act (CEMA). It is the service’s policy-making body.
Vision and Mission of Nigerian Customs Service
- Nigeria Customs Service is a model and reference administration that excels at delivering effective and efficient service in order to achieve all aspects of its goal.
- That the Service is a modern, lightweight, and competitive organization that influences policy and aids in the development of Nigeria.
- That the Service is held in high regard as a leader in customs best practices and international standards.
- To be the best at collecting and paying for money in a timely and reliable manner.
- Governmental trade and fiscal strategies are implemented and advised on.
- Facilitation of trade promotion
- By developing a competent, transparent administration that adheres to international best practices and obligations, Nigerian society will be
- protected, and reliable and precise statistical data will be produced.
Is the Nigeria Customs Recruitment Form for 2021 available?
If you’ve been trying to apply for Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2021/2022, here’s the current news on the application form for Nigeria Customs Jobs 2021.
The recruitment platform for the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment is now open. Here’s how to apply for the Nigerian Customs Recruitment Exercise.
There are a number of work openings that match your educational background. If you have a Master’s Degree, a BSc, or an FSLC or SSCE, you can calm down and read this guide thoroughly if you want to be considered for the ongoing customs recruitment in Nigeria.
Before I discuss the application process, I will include a brief overview of the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) for those who are unfamiliar with its functions.
Job category/ Cadre 2021/2022: NCS Application Registration
There are approximately 3 (three) Cadres for which you may apply. Please note that at the conclusion of the recruitment, approximately 3200 qualified Nigerians who have been shortlisted will be required to fill this slot.
- Inspectorate Cadre
- Superintendent Cadre
- Assistant Cadre
Given that, you are aware of the Cadre positions that are available immediately, let us now provide you with a thorough and realistic guide on how to apply.
- Assistant Superintendents of Customs are among the highest-ranking officials.
- Applicants between the ages of 18 and 30 are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree or HND equivalent in any of the following fields of study and a NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate are eligible to apply.
Cadre of Inspectors:
- Assistant Customs Inspectors make up the mid-level officers.
- Applicants with an ND/NCE in any of the specified fields of study in the cadre and a NYSC Discharge or Exemption certificate are eligible to apply.
- Applicants between the ages of 18 and 25 are eligible to apply.
- Customs Assistants are among the lower-ranking officers.
- Applicants who have passed at least two other subjects and have an SSCE/NECO or GCE with credits in at least three subjects, including English and Mathematics, earned in one sitting. OR for Customs Assistant Grade-II – CONSOL 04. GCE Ordinary Level with passes in four subjects, including English and Mathematics, obtained in one sitting or five or more subjects, including English and Mathematics, obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Applicants must show proof of completion of a full course in a government-approved first-school-leaving certificate, such as the S.75 or JSSC, or a similar Trade Test certificate for Customs Assistant – CONSOL 03.
Nigeria Customs Recruitment Requirements for 2021
The following are the basic conditions that all applicants must meet in order to be considered for a position in customs:
- By birth or descent, you must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Males must be at least 1.7 meters tall, and females must be at least 1.64 meters tall.
- Males must have a completely extended chest measurement of at least 0.87 meters.
- A government medical officer must certify that you are physically and mentally fit for service.
- You must not be disabled in any way, either physically or mentally.
- You will be free of any financial shame.
- Be of good moral character and have never been convicted of a criminal offense.
- Present a state of origin certificate signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their respective Local Governments. Liaison officers’ signatures on certificates are not permissible.
- Applicants who meet these criteria should proceed to the portal’s application form and fill it out. The procedures are described in the following section.
START NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE APPLICATION ONLINE
As you go through the positions also know that this is the major thing every aspirant must do to get recruited by starting your application, as we lay emphasis earlier on this NCS Recruitment, we let each aspirant know that this NCS Recruitment is a very massive one, and you must do all you can to see how best you get this job. Here is my little advice: while filling the Nigerian Custom form, you must avoid mistakes both in names and in your contact, you must avoid a duplicated document and try your best to submit your valid credentials.
WAIT FOR THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES
This is the very place where all participants will be selected, and these come after the authorities have rounded up the recruitment, all those who meet the Nigeria Police Requirement with valid credentials and I.D’s will be selected and they will be contacted for the screening exercise.
For more information and updates regarding the 2020 NCS Recruitment and its list of successful candidates, drop your contact so as to give an update when new updates arrive.
SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATE ON THIS PORTAL
- TRCN Registration 2021-2022 Recruitment Form Is Out
- NATFORCE Salary Structure 2021 » NATFORCE Rank Checker 2021 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- NDLEA Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out
- Amni Petroleum Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal
- AGIP Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal