Nigerian Army 81RRI Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out
This post will cover the Nigerian Army 81RRI Recruitment, how to apply for the Nigerian Army 81RRI Recruitment Form, qualifications, and everything else you need to know about the 2021 Nigerian Army Recruitment.
When the online registration for the 81 Regular Recruits Intake for both Trade/Non-Tradesmen and Women is available on the Nigerian army recruitment portal at www.army.mil.ng, the general public and all interested candidates will be notified.
On February 15, 2021, online registration for 81 Regular Recruits Intake Nigerian Army (NA) for both Trades/Non-Tradesmen and Women will begin.
This is to remind candidates that the Nigerian Army’s application portal has opened for qualified candidates to apply for the NA Recruitment for Trades/Non-Tradesmen/Women (81RRI).
People also ask »
Is the Nigerian Army’s 81RRI Form 2021 available?
Do you want to apply for the 81rri Nigerian army recruitment that is currently underway? If so, the Nigerian Army has opened the registration web portal for the 81RRI for men and women in trades and non-trades for the 2021/2022 season.
The Nigerian Army’s 81RRI exercise is set to begin on February 15, 2021, with online registration beginning on February 15, 2021.
There are a number of career opportunities available that match your educational qualifications. Visit the Nigerian army 81rri recruitment portal now to apply for the ongoing recruitment whether you have a high school certificate or a university degree.
Before I address the application process, I will include a brief summary of the Nigeria Army 81RRI’s roles for those who are unfamiliar with them.
Administrative Branch of the Nigerian Army
The Department of Army Administration (DOAA) is in charge of the NA’s human resources administration, health, discipline, jobs, and production. The Directorate of Manpower Planning (DMP) and the Directorate of Personnel Services (DPS ‘A’) are the two main directorates within the branch. Other minor directorates and units are also under its jurisdiction. The Chief of Army Administration (COA ‘A’) is the branch’s executive officer.
Nigerian Army Training and Operations Department
The Department of Army Training and Operations (DATOPS) is in charge of training, planning, and directing military operations in the overall national defense by constantly identifying and reviewing potential threat areas. The Army’s Chief of Training and Operations (CTOP ‘A’) is in charge of the Department.
What Happens When You Apply for 81RRI Recruitment in the Nigerian Army?
The Nigerian Army (NA) will begin shortlisting good applicants for the screening exercise and invitation to an interview on…
On completion of training, successful applicants will be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training. All active hires will be inducted into the North East Theater of Operations.
Note: If you send false papers, you will be automatically disqualified.
Application for Nigerian Army 81RRI Recruitment Recommendation
If this is your first time visiting the Nigerian Army 81RRI e-Recruitment Portal, you can do the following:
- Using the Opera Web Browser on a desktop computer or a mobile phone with the most current edition of Google Chrome enabled.
- Then print the Acknowledgment Form after downloading, filling it out, and signing it.
General Requirements for Nigerian Army 81RRI Recruitment
To gain access to the Army 81RRI portal and apply for online recruitment, you must adhere to the guidelines outlined below.
- Applicants must be naturalized Nigerian citizens with a National Identification Card.
- Medically, physically, and mentally fit applicants are required.
- Applicants must not have previously been convicted of a felony in a court of law.
- All applicants must have a minimum of four passes in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB at 0/level, including the English Language, in no more than two sittings.
- Applicants for tradesmen/women must also have a Trades Test/City Guild Certificate in addition to the above qualifications. The website has more detail.
- Non-tradesmen/women must be at least 18 years old and not more than 22 years old, while tradesmen/women must be at least 22 years old and not more than 26 years old as of the start of training by May 31, 2021.
- Male and female candidates must be at least 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall, respectively.
- Knowledge of a Nigerian language other than one’s mother tongue is advantageous.
THE Relevant ISSUING AUTHORITY WILL Check ALL DOCUMENTS. ALL THOSE WITH FAKE DOCUMENTS WILL BE REPORTED TO THE POLICE AND WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN THE NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT 2021.
Recruiting in the Nigerian Army
- Candidates should be informed that there will be a pre-selection computer-based evaluation and that there will be no special recruitment center.
No Zonal Screening Exercise will be held.
- Both prospective recruit screening will take place at the applicants’ respective stab of origin.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any electronic or recording devices to the Recruitment Exercise site.
- Candidates must also adopt the COVID-19 protocol, which involves handwashing and the use of a face mask to help minimize physical distance.
- Any applicant who falsifies or forges his or her results and is caught even during training at Depot NA will be disqualified.
- Candidates should bring their BVN printout with them.
- Candidates are strongly advised not to provide any kind of gratification or inducement to any individual or group of individuals to assist them in the recruitment process.
- Candidates can read the instructions carefully on the website or call the following helplines if they have any questions: 07081271985 and 07041467033.
- The names of those who have been shortlisted for screening will be posted on the NA website for all applicants to see.
- From April 12 to April 26, 2021, shortlisted candidates must return to their respective states of origin for the screening process.
- From April 26, 2021, successful candidates will be relocated to the NA Training Area Falgore Forest in Kano State.
How do I apply for a spot in the Nigerian Army’s 81RRI?
The steps below will direct you through the process of registering for the Nigerian Army 80RRi Recruitment.
Visit the Nigerian Army’s 81 RRI Portal at https://naportal.com.ng/register or the Nigerian Army’s website at www.army.mil.ng. To begin the registration process, click the Available Vacancies link. It is necessary to have a valid phone number and email address. Fill in all of the necessary fields on the application form. You must unlock your account after completing the registration process. To proceed, enter the activation test code sent to your SMS/email. Before submitting your details, double-check it.
Please check and upload your resumes/credentials. You’ll be taken to your dashboard, where you can make changes to your job profile.
Salary Structure of the Nigerian Army in 2021
In 2021, find out how much the Nigerian Army will pay its officers. Do you want to know how much the Nigerian Army pays in salary? Then read this article to learn what you need to know.
Our article today focuses on the Nigerian Army’s 81RRI 2021 salary scale. In this article, we will discuss Nigerian Army salaries, ranks, and anything else relevant to how much the Nigerian Army pays its employees.
Ranks of the Nigerian Army in 2021
The Nigerian army remains the largest in Africa in terms of strength, having risen from 18,000 to over 126,000 soldiers over the years. This significant number has been due to their recent success in containing and managing the Boko haram crisis.
Before we go any further, we’d like to categorize the Nigerian army ranks into two groups:
- Non-commission officers are military personnel who have completed the standard six-month training program in Kaduna.
The list is as follows:
- Officer with the rank of master warrant officer
2. Commission officer: these are the highest-ranking officials, and they are considered to be in charge of the leadership.
The following is a list of them:
- Lieutenant Commander
- Lieutenant No. 2
- Captain of the ship
- a significant
- Brigadier General
- Generally speaking.
The Nigerian Army’s Various Ranks
- Officers who have been commissioned
- Chief of the Army (5 Star General and the highest rank In the Nigerian Army)
- Generally speaking (4 Star General)
- General Lieutenant (3 Star General)
- General Major (2 Star General)
- General Brigadier (1 Star General)
- Captain of the ship
- Lieutenant Commander
- Lieutenant 2nd class
- Officers who are not commissioned
- Class I Warrant Officer
- Level II Warrant Officer
- Sergeant on Staff
- Staff Sergeant
- Recruit new citizens.
The Nigerian Army has compiled a list of candidates for screening in the years 2021 and 2022.
Simply wait a few weeks after applying or submitting your application through the portal for those who deserve the opportunity to serve in the Nigerian army to be picked.
Following this stage of the selection process, a list of shortlisted candidates will be released. We will make every effort to keep you updated when the list is released, but you can always check your mailbox. Notice that the Nigerian army recruitment form is secure. Only after the portal has been made available for registration is it possible to apply.
- Before the deadline, you must complete and upload your forms online.
- Pre-selection Machine Dependent Test is not a term used by the Nigerian army.
- Expect nothing akin to special centers.
- There will be no zonal screening; it will be straightforward.
- The authenticity of all documents is required, and falsified documents will result in disqualification.
- Keep the printout of your bank’s verification number because you’ll use it later.
Nigerian army recruitment is absolutely secure.
SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATE ON THIS PORTAL
- TRCN Registration 2021-2022 Recruitment Form Is Out
- NATFORCE Salary Structure 2021 » NATFORCE Rank Checker 2021 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- NDLEA Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out
- Amni Petroleum Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal
- AGIP Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal