Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 | www.nigerianarmyms.ng Application Portal — Nigerian army replacement form, See how to join Nigeria army
Applications are hereby invited from qualified and suitably applicants to apply for the 2020 Nigerian Army Recruitment… The main aim and objective of the Nigerian Armed forces to bring a Recruitment exercise, is to help the dreams of the young generation to come to pass. Because there are many young Nigerian citizens who wish to join in the course of fighting insecurity in the country.
And this article will guide you on ways in which all applicants can apply for the 2020 Nigerian Army Recruitment Exercise. and below we have outlined the means of applying for this very Recruitment…. and we urge all candidates to follow all the steps and guidelines, if you can do this, you will succeed in getting recruited this year.
Requirements For 2020 Nigerian Army Recruitment
General Requirements for Nigerian Army 79rri/80rri Recruitment.
Does anyone aspire to be a soldier? Intrigued by the education path so that you can become a soldier? Surely it is not easy to be able to join as a member of the armed force. Apart from needing a strong physicality candidates must also be smart, courageous, disciplined, and agile.
If you are really interested below are the general requirements:
Here we will know the minimum requirements for Nigeria Army 2020 recruitment.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in the English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 1st March 2019.
- Not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than the mother tongue is an added advantage.
The physical requirements that will be tested have different criteria for women and men.
Before registering, make sure you meet with the above-said requirements, especially age requirements.
NOTE: All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to the police for prosecution.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment
As you go through the positions also know that this is the major thing every aspirant must do to get recruited by starting your application, as we lay emphasis earlier on this Nigerian Army Recruitment, we let each aspirant know that this Nigerian Army Recruitment is a very massive one, and you must do all you can to see how best you get this job. Here is my little advice: while filling the Nigerian Army form, you must avoid mistakes both in names and in your contact, you must avoid a duplicated document and try your best to submit your valid credentials.
Attach the required documents where necessary and submit your application. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS.