The Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021-2022 application process will be discussed here on this portal, with other satisfactory updates such as Nigerian Army Recruitment Terms and Conditions, Nigerian Army Application Process, Update on the Requirements of Nigerian Army Registration, and how to apply for the Nigerian Army job vacancies. Stay tuned as we expand more on the Nigerian Army’s latest recruitment update in a minute.
Hello and welcome to the recruitment news update portal, here on this very page we will be focussing much on the Nigerian Army 2021 recruitment, to assist all applicants, who wish to apply for a position in the Nigerian Army, as we help you to know most of the important update on this recruitment, all you have to do is to make sure you are up to date so that you won’t miss out some criteria on this Nigerian Army job offer.
Terms and Conditions of Nigerian Army Recruitment
There are some things you must understand as an applicant who knows less about the Nigerian Army, there are limits of service in the Direct Short Service Commission of the Nigerian Army which is 15 years as a duration, which we will explain below.
After the first 8 years, there is a renewable contract that is dependent on your behavior and self-conduct throughout the duration of the first contract.
The second contract lasts for 7 years and altogether makes it 15(fifteen) years.
All graduating officer cadets must sign an acceptance on the terms and conditions governing the Direct Short Service Commission before they are granted commission into the Nigerian Army.
Please Note: Those applying as Medical Consultant Officers on successful completion of military training will be granted the rank of a Major.
Likewise, those who apply for Officer Cadets; on successful completion of the military training shall be granted the rank of Lieutenant with no advantage of seniority.
- Nigerian Army 81RRI Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form
- recruitment.army.81rri.mil.ng Portal Login
- Nigerian Army DSSC Screening Date 2021
- Nigerian Army DSSC Examination Date 2021
- Nigerian Army 81RRI Screening, Training Date 2021
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2021-2022 | Check list
- Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlisted candidates 2021-2022 | Check List
- How to Edit Your Nigerian Army Application Form After Submission
General Requirements for the Nigerian Army Recruitment
All candidates must meet the stated requirements below in order to be selected for this job offer.
- Candidates must be Nigerians and follow the constitution of Nigeria.
- All intending applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 30. Only the position of the medical consultant will accept individuals over 30 years up to 39.
- Physical and mental fitness is a compulsion following the Nigerian Army Standard.
- No tattoos, inscriptions on the body, or body piercings will be accepted.
- A letter from your former employer will be of great help to boost your chances.
- You will be asked to present a “certificate of state of origin” that is appropriately signed by the Local government authorities.
- The height requirement for the male applicants is 1.68m while that of the female applicants is 1.
- Clear criminal records are a compulsion for civilians and for active military men you must be free from all disciplinary cases.
- A first-degree certificate in the required fields is compulsory for applicants. These certificates must have been awarded from 2009 till now or else will be rejected.
- A duly signed birth certificate or an age declaration certificate must be presented. The birth certificate; must be endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital of birth, or Local Government Council.
- Candidates must present all original copies of their educational certificates from the Primary to Tertiary educational level.
- A recommendation is required from all applicants for this job offer. You must be recommended by at least two top hierarchy government officials who can attest to your lifestyle and character.
Please ensure that your referees are properly represented with their names and contact information. There must not be any family ties between you and the individual.
Available Positions in The Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021
There are some available Positions in the Nigerian Army Recruitment that one must choose before getting recruited, you have to select the position that fits your standing in the society, and as a military man, only apply for positions for the military. Please take note of this.
|Vacant Positions In The Army||Requirements|
|1. Electrical Engineer||a minimum of BSc or HND in Electrical Electronics with other relevant trade qualifications from government-approved institutions.|
|2. Aeronautical Engineer||Applicants must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Aeronautical Engineering, with other relevant trade qualifications from government-approved institutions.
Candidates Must have at least two years of working experience.
|3. Mechanical Engineer||Applicants should have at least a Bachelors’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Applicants should also have at least 2 years of work experience.
|4. Directorate of Army Physical Training||Higher institutional degree in any of the following courses:
Physical and health education
Physiotherapy and Human kinetics
|5. Fire Fighter||Candidates must have a Higher institutional degree in Chemistry or physics.
In addition to this, they must also have an NCAA-approved licensed for firefighting.
|6. Air Traffic Controller||B. Sc. in Geography, Physics, or Mathematics with NCAA approved Air Traffic Control License.|
|7. Directorate of Islamic Affairs||Possess a relevant college degree in Arabic and Islamic studies from either of the universities listed below:
· Azhar University
· Cairo University
· Saudi University
For this position, you must present testimony of excellent character from a renowned religious organization in the country.
The applicant must be fluent in English speaking.
|8. Directorate of Army Public Relations||Applicants must possess a minimum of B.Sc degree or HND in Radio Operation and Performance, Graphics Design, Public Relations, Journalism, Printing, Radio, and Television Broadcasting and Advertising.|
|9. Directorate of Chaplain Services||Bachelor’s degree in any Christian religious-related discipline from a well-respected university or theology college. Core seminarian discipline must be awarded from Seminaries/Universities recognized by the Nigerian Army Protestant.|
How to apply for the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021
Here is the most important stage that you have to pass to apply for the Nigerian Army job vacancies, if you don’t know how to apply for the recruitment online please ask questions. In order to apply for any of the enlisted job vacancies in this year’s army job selection, please follow the steps outlined below carefully and ensure you are strictly following the guidelines.
Follow these steps below accordingly: Go to the recruitment website: https://army.mil.ng Follow the instruction on the official portal of the Nigerian Army make sure you read the requirement that was given by the authorities, once you have acquired the requirement, you can file your application at once.