The 2021 Nigeria Police Police Force Recruitment » Nigeria Police Force Job openings 2021 » Nigeria Police Job vacancies 2021 » Latest Breaking News » Nigeria Police » National Recruitment for the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) in 2021 is already underway!
People also ask »
NPF Recruitment Update 2021
This is to warn the general public that the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) has been alerted to fraud being conducted by some unscrupulous individuals posing as NNPC employees or recruiters.
These fraudsters contact people via e-mail, social media, and other types of internet publication, requesting money, inducements, advance payments, or other favors in return for Recruitment with the Nigeria Police Force. There is a risk that these fraudsters would use false statements to extort money from their victims.
For the purposes of discussion, NPF DOES NOT CHARGE FEES FOR ANY Kind OF Job AND WILL NOT ACCEPT PAYMENT IN ANY FORM.
The NPF specifically distances itself from such fake e-mails/online publications and alerts the general public that these are scam games intended to defraud innocent people.
Members of the public are advised to be cautious of the types of scam messages mentioned above and to take all reasonable measures to verify statements made by people pretending to work on behalf of the Nigeria Police Force, NOT to send money in reply to these notifications, and to report any such event to https://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/ or the proper law enforcement agencies. NPF specifically disclaims any and all responsibility for any damages suffered as a result of relying on such fake e-mails/online publications.
Police recruitment in Nigeria 2021
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) is not recruiting yet for the years 2021-2022 see more details via its career site, https://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/.
Starting a career with the Nigerian police force is simple if you follow through with the application process. This article will provide you with more detail about the process and when the portal will be available.
Nigeria police force recruitment, like all other federal government employees, is an online operation with a large number of applications.
More About the Nigeria Police Force
Nigeria’s police is Nigeria’s main security agency that covers all the states and federal territories in Nigeria (FCT). command and control of the Inspector General. The Force has seven Departments, as such: Finance and Administration; Operations; Logistics; Criminal Investigation; Research and Development; and Communication and Technology.
The Force is made up of 12 Operational Zones (or 4 state zones) and 37 state ones (including the FIT) (usually comprising Area Commands which further comprises Divisions). while the position of Inspector General of Police is held by an officer in the Police, the area and district commands are supervised by those in the Superintendent level. Present and 20th IG is Inspector-General Mohammed Abubakula Adam This police force was established in 1820. An armed Hausa contingent was established in 1879 Lagos police was founded in 1896 Also, the Calabar’s Niger Coast Guard was formed in 1894 as the new protectorate of Niger.
The company put up the Police Royale in the north of Niger in 1888. The protectorate of Northern and Southern Nigeria was created in the early 1900s, resulting in the formation of the Northern and Southern Nigeria Police Constabulary. The police used to be mainly civil servants in the colonial era (native authorities). The states became known as departments in the 1970s, and 1980s. The British combined Lagos with the southern protectorates in 1913 to create Nigeria. It was determined that in the 1930s to combine the northern and southern police forces into the federal Nigeria Police (NPF).Nigeria Police Force’s establishment
The Nigerian Constitution provides: There shall be a Police Force, which shall be known as the Nigeria Police Force.
The responsibilities of the police
The Nigerian Constitution provides: There shall be a Police Force, which shall be known as the Nigeria Police Force. The fourth chapter of the Police Laws and Regulations specifies that police services include
- Prevention and identification.
- Arresting suspects
- The avoidance of disorder
- Safeguarding life and property
- compliance of laws and regulations specifically levied
- As required by the police or any other legislation, they can perform military duties or duties under this Act or elsewhere.
The Nigeria Police Force Ranks
- Police Inspector General
- Inspector-General of Police’s Deputy
- Inspector-General of Police Assistant
- Police Commissioner
- Deputy Police Commissioner
- Assistant Police Chief
- Police Chief Superintendent
- Inspector-General of Police
- Superintendent of Police, Deputy
- Police Assistant Superintendent
- Deputy Police Inspector
- Major Sergeant
- Sergeant Sergeant
The Nigeria Police Force Administrative Structure
- Finance and Administration is a department.
- Operations Department (B Department)
- Logistics and Supply (Department C)
- Criminal Investigations Division (D-Department)
- Education Department (E)
- The F Department is in charge of research and planning.
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Department (G)
Nigerian Police Force Entry Level
- Inspector Cadet
- Assistant Superintendent of Police for Cadets
- The Nigerian Police Academy offers a degree program.
Eligible State for Nigeria Police
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Federal Capital Territory
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
If you find yourself in each of these states then you are qualified to apply for the Nigeria Police Recruitment, also know that this recruitment is for everyone but not everyone will be selected because there are some numbers of applicants that the authorities have in mind and only candidates who meet the requirements
will be recruited.
Requirements Nigeria Police NPF Recruitment 2021
Nationality: According to the Nigerian police portal, you must be a Nigerian citizen by birth, which is important, and you must also have a National Identity Number (NIN).
After verifying your nationality, the next step is to decide your age. So here’s the deal: for community policing, you must be between the ages of 18 and 25, and between the ages of 21 and 50.
Education: All interested Nigerians must have completed secondary school and have an O’ Level certificate with at least five credits level passes in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB, including Mathematics and English Language, in not more than two sittings.
Character: Since the Nigerian police force is undergoing major reform, you must be of good character, as convicts would not be given a chance.
Your height is also taken into consideration. Men must be at least 1.67 meters tall and women must be at least 1.64 meters tall.
Chest Measurement: The extended chest measurement must not be less than 86 cm (34 inches) (for men only).
Are you expecting a child? Please don’t mind me, but pregnant women are not permitted to apply.
Financial Situation: You must not be in any financial difficulties.
How to Apply for Police Recruitment in Nigeria in 2021
You may apply for NPF Recruitment 2020 by going to www.policerecruitment.gov.ng and filling out the online application form for any of the Nigeria police recruitment portals.
Aspirants who meet the criteria from the registration information would be eligible for physical screenings at all states commands, including FCT Command, from August 24th to August 30th, 2020,” according to the notice.
How to Update The Records for NPF 2021/2022 Recruitment
- Fill in the details with your NIN National Identification Number.
- Provide the information needed to update your record.
- Scanned versions of the following documents should be uploaded:
- Results of the O’Levels
- Declaration of Age/Birth Certificate
- Origin Certificate
- Select submit after checking the consent box.
- Download a copy of your confirmation slip and write down your Application Reference ID.
- Guarantor’s form can be downloaded and printed.
NPF Physical/Credentials Screening Requirements for 2020
Recruitment for the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) – All applicants who successfully completed the online recruitment registration exercise will be called for physical and credential screening between August 24th and September 6th, 2020, across the federation, as part of the ongoing recruitment of constables into the Nigeria Police Force.
Date of the NPF Aptitude Test: 2021/2022
The Nigeria Police Force has confirmed that no date has been set for the aptitude test (CBT) Exam as part of the ongoing recruitment process. Applicants should be assured that once the Police High Command sets a deadline, the information will be widely disseminated. Applicants are also encouraged to keep an eye on the Police website, social media accounts, and traditional media for more information,” the statement said.
Important Notes On NPF Nigeria Police Force
NPF Vision is to make Nigeria safer and more prosperous in order to encourage economic development and growth; to provide a healthy and secure atmosphere for all Nigerians.
1. Collaborate with other relevant security agencies and the public to collect, collate, and share information and intelligence in order to ensure the country’s safety and security.
2. To take part in programs aimed at resolving the root causes of crime and ensuring that every illegal act is investigated in a reasonable and competent manner in order to bring offenders to justice.
3. To build a workforce that is reliable, effective, well-trained, and highly motivated, with concerted efforts to enhance the capability and wellbeing of all officers and men in the Force.
4. To establish a people-friendly police department that would protect and defend all citizens’ human rights.
5. To develop a gender-sensitive and gender-friendly police department that offers female officers equal opportunities while still respecting their specific characteristics.
Working with people from all walks of life, regardless of their religious, political, social, or economic affiliations, to:
1. Have a high-quality policing service that is open to the general public.
2. Instill in the public a long-term sense of confidence in the police.
3. Protect and defend people’s rights, and conduct police duties in a fair and respectful manner.
4. Review and strengthen police services on a regular basis.
5. Provide all members of the force with equal opportunities for the advancement of their careers.
6. Work with all relevant government agencies and other stakeholders to achieve your goals.
7. Work with the Nigerian Police Service Commission and the Ministry of Police Affairs to develop and enforce strategies for successful policing.
NPF Code of Ethics AND Ethical Requirements
To achieve the Mission and Visions, as well as to instill the principles outlined above, it is essential to establish a Code of Conduct for all Nigerian police officers. The code will be known as an accountability code that will extend to all officers (regardless of rank) and will take into account international conventions for law enforcement officials, section 353-368 of Part XV of the Police Act (cap 359), and other applicable Force Orders as well as Public Service Laws.
The aim of providing a code of conduct is to provide a set of guiding principles and standards of behavior for all members of the Nigeria Police Force, whether on or off duty. It’s designed to help police officers figure out what’s right and proper in all of their behavior. The code should map out a simple course for all members of the Force to obey. It will allow police officers to understand what form of behavior is acceptable and what is not. The following will be included in the code:
A police officer’s primary responsibilities include acting as an official representative of the government who is needed and trusted to function within the law. The officer’s powers and responsibilities are defined by statute. A police officer’s basic roles include serving the community, protecting lives and property, protecting the innocent, preserving the peace, and upholding everyone’s right to liberty, equality, and justice.
Nigeria Police NPF Shortlisted Candidates
This is the very place where all participants will be selected, and these come after the authorities have rounded up the recruitment, all those who meet the Nigeria Police Requirement with valid credentials and I.D’s will be selected and they will be contacted for the screening exercise.
There is currently no information available about the shortlisted candidates who were successful during the screening process. As soon as the list is available, we will update this article.
What is your take on this article, do you want to get more updates about the Nigeria Police Recruitment? or Nigeria Police Screening dates? subscribe for more updates and also drop your comment below.
SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATE ON THIS PORTAL
- TRCN Registration 2021-2022 Recruitment Form Is Out
- NATFORCE Salary Structure 2021 » NATFORCE Rank Checker 2021 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- NDLEA Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out
- Amni Petroleum Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal
- AGIP Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal