Basically, this is the full content of the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2021 in which most people also call NPF Recruitment, and here on this portal we will be giving you vital information that will help you in the course of applying for the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment, but before planning of applying for the NPF Recruitment 2021, we urge all applicant who wishes to apply for the Nigeria Police Recruitment, to kindly review the instructions given by the Nigeria Police Force. With these guidelines, you will be able to apply for Police Recruitment without fear or favor of any kind.
We will love to use this medium to review some of the important questions most Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021 applicants ask on daily basis and the questions also might also be on your mind to ask and they are: Is the Nigeria Police recruitment form out for 2021? Is Nigeria Police shortlisted candidates for 2021 Out? What is the requirement of NPF recruitment 2021 How can I join the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2021? What is the NPF salary structure? Can I apply for the 2021 Nigerian Police Recruitment without Credentials? How long is Nigerian Police training last in Nigeria How can I apply for the Nigerian Police Recruitment 2021?.
Main looking at these questions they are inspired questions and we will take our time to solve these questions without spending much time so let’s dive into it.
You May Like:
The responsibilities of the police
The Nigerian Constitution provides: There shall be a Police Force, which shall be known as the Nigeria Police Force. The fourth chapter of the Police Laws and Regulations specifies that police services include
- Prevention and identification.
- Arresting suspects
- The avoidance of disorder
- Safeguarding life and property
- compliance of laws and regulations specifically levied
- As required by the police or any other legislation, they can perform military duties or duties under this Act or elsewhere.
The Nigeria Police Force Ranks
- Police Inspector General
- Inspector-General of Police’s Deputy
- Inspector-General of Police Assistant
- Police Commissioner
- Deputy Police Commissioner
- Assistant Police Chief
- Police Chief Superintendent
- Inspector-General of Police
- Superintendent of Police, Deputy
- Police Assistant Superintendent
- Deputy Police Inspector
- Major Sergeant
- Sergeant Sergeant
The Nigeria Police Force Administrative Structure
- Finance and Administration is a department.
- Operations Department (B Department)
- Logistics and Supply (Department C)
- Criminal Investigations Division (D-Department)
- Education Department (E)
- The F Department is in charge of research and planning.
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Department (G)
Nigerian Police Force Entry Level
- Inspector Cadet
- Assistant Superintendent of Police for Cadets
- The Nigerian Police Academy offers a degree program.
Eligible State for Nigeria Police
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Federal Capital Territory
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
If you find yourself in each of these states then you are qualified to apply for the Nigeria Police Recruitment, also know that this recruitment is for everyone but not everyone will be selected because there are some numbers of applicants that the authorities have in mind and only candidates who meet the requirements
will be recruited.
Requirements Nigeria Police NPF Recruitment 2021
Nationality: According to the Nigerian police portal, you must be a Nigerian citizen by birth, which is important, and you must also have a National Identity Number (NIN).
After verifying your nationality, the next step is to decide your age. So here’s the deal: for community policing, you must be between the ages of 18 and 25, and between the ages of 21 and 50.
Education: All interested Nigerians must have completed secondary school and have an O’ Level certificate with at least five credits level passes in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB, including Mathematics and English Language, in not more than two sittings.
Character: Since the Nigerian police force is undergoing major reform, you must be of good character, as convicts would not be given a chance.
Your height is also taken into consideration. Men must be at least 1.67 meters tall and women must be at least 1.64 meters tall.
Chest Measurement: The extended chest measurement must not be less than 86 cm (34 inches) (for men only).
Are you expecting a child? Please don’t mind me, but pregnant women are not permitted to apply.
Financial Situation: You must not be in any financial difficulties.
How to Apply for Police Recruitment in Nigeria in 2021
You may apply for NPF Recruitment 2020 by going to www.policerecruitment.gov.ng and filling out the online application form for any of the Nigeria police recruitment portals.
Aspirants who meet the criteria from the registration information would be eligible for physical screenings at all state commands, including FCT Command, from August 24th to August 30th, 2020,” according to the notice.
How to Update The Records for NPF 2021/2022 Recruitment
- Fill in the details with your NIN National Identification Number.
- Provide the information needed to update your record.
- Scanned versions of the following documents should be uploaded:
- Results of the O’Levels
- Declaration of Age/Birth Certificate
- Origin Certificate
- Select submit after checking the consent box.
- Download a copy of your confirmation slip and write down your Application Reference ID.
- Guarantor’s form can be downloaded and printed.
NPF Physical/Credentials Screening Requirements
Recruitment for the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) – All applicants who successfully completed the online recruitment registration exercise will be called for physical and credential screening between August 24th and September 6th, 2020, across the federation, as part of the ongoing recruitment of constables into the Nigeria Police Force.
Date of the NPF Aptitude Test: 2021/2022
The Nigeria Police Force has confirmed that no date has been set for the aptitude test (CBT) Exam as part of the ongoing recruitment process. Applicants should be assured that once the Police High Command sets a deadline, the information will be widely disseminated. Applicants are also encouraged to keep an eye on the Police website, social media accounts, and traditional media for more information,” the statement said.
Important Notes On NPF Nigeria Police Recruitment
NPF’s Vision is to make Nigeria safer and more prosperous in order to encourage economic development and growth; to provide a healthy and secure atmosphere for all Nigerians.
1. Collaborate with other relevant security agencies and the public to collect, collate, and share information and intelligence in order to ensure the country’s safety and security.
2. To take part in programs aimed at resolving the root causes of crime and ensuring that every illegal act is investigated in a reasonable and competent manner in order to bring offenders to justice.
3. To build a workforce that is reliable, effective, well-trained, and highly motivated, with concerted efforts to enhance the capability and wellbeing of all officers and men in the Force.
4. To establish a people-friendly police department that would protect and defend all citizens’ human rights.
5. To develop a gender-sensitive and gender-friendly police department that offers female officers equal opportunities while still respecting their specific characteristics.
Working with people from all walks of life, regardless of their religious, political, social, or economic affiliations, to:
1. Have a high-quality policing service that is open to the general public.
2. Instill in the public a long-term sense of confidence in the police.
3. Protect and defend people’s rights, and conduct police duties in a fair and respectful manner.
4. Review and strengthen police services on a regular basis.
5. Provide all members of the force with equal opportunities for the advancement of their careers.
6. Work with all relevant government agencies and other stakeholders to achieve your goals.
7. Work with the Nigerian Police Service Commission and the Ministry of Police Affairs to develop and enforce strategies for successful policing.
NPF Code of Ethics AND Ethical Requirements
To achieve the Mission and Visions, as well as to instill the principles outlined above, it is essential to establish a Code of Conduct for all Nigerian police officers. The code will be known as an accountability code that will extend to all officers (regardless of rank) and will take into account international conventions for law enforcement officials, section 353-368 of Part XV of the Police Act (cap 359), and other applicable Force Orders as well as Public Service Laws.
The aim of providing a code of conduct is to provide a set of guiding principles and standards of behavior for all members of the Nigeria Police Force, whether on or off duty. It’s designed to help police officers figure out what’s right and proper in all of their behavior. The code should map out a simple course for all members of the Force to obey. It will allow police officers to understand what form of behavior is acceptable and what is not. The following will be included in the code:
A police officer’s primary responsibilities include acting as an official representative of the government who is needed and trusted to function within the law. The officer’s powers and responsibilities are defined by statute. A police officer’s basic roles include serving the community, protecting lives and property, protecting the innocent, preserving the peace, and upholding everyone’s right to liberty, equality, and justice.
Nigeria Police NPF Shortlisted Candidates
This is the very place where all participants will be selected, and these come after the authorities have rounded up the recruitment, all those who meet the Nigeria Police Requirement with valid credentials and I.D’s will be selected and they will be contacted for the screening exercise.
There is currently no information available about the shortlisted candidates who were successful during the screening process. As soon as the list is available, we will update this article.
What is your take on this article, do you want to get more updates about the Nigeria Police Recruitment? or Nigeria Police Screening dates? subscribe for more updates and also drop your comment below.