Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2021 Application Form Is Out.
Hi Everyone, you are welcome to our portal, this page is basically made for the Nigeria Immigration Service NIS Recruitment and other vital pieces of information as regards the NIS recruitment, this page also contains the full details of the requirements that qualify each candidate to be eligible for this year recruitment summer.
We have to keep in place all that you need in order to participate in this Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment and as such you are advised to read all this content so as to comprehend all that it takes to succeed.
The Nigeria Immigration Service is one of the best federal government jobs you can ever think of, that is why many people aspire greatly to get recruited, but to be sincere anyone can be recruited in the Nigeria Immigration Service all you need is to get prepared both in qualification and in credentials, we will be placing the general requirement for all applicants to view to decide if they meet the requirement.
General Requirement for Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- Be Nigerian by With.
- Have National Identity Number
- Be medically fit
- Present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be required to pass a drug test
- Be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offense and must not be a member of a secret society/cult
- Be free from financial embarrassment
- Be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years
- Have height not less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females
- Have a chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Be computer literate and
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
Carefully consider the General Requirement for Nigeria Immigration Recruitment and see if you are eligible for applying for this job, also know that there some people who will not be accepted for this recruitment, and as such we will be listing those things that might stop some from applying for this job.
Applicants with any of the following physical challenge need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (stammer/dumb
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Flat Foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eyesight(squint-eyed, crossed eye. one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of the physical body
- Hearing-impaired (deaf) m. Hunched back n. Obesity o. Medical challenges
- Any physical deformity not mentioned, and
- Note that due to the rigor of the physical exercise In the recruitment process, women with pregnancy need not apply.
We regret to say this that if you have such above you might not be considered to be recruited, we don’t dislike you but we maintain a good and physic service so that the job won’t be hindered and below is how to apply for the Nigeria Immigration Recruitment.
How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
The above Link is the Application link that will lead you to apply for the NIS Recruitment but right now the application portal is closed and will be open as soon as the recruitment starts.
You can as well drop your email address below so that you will be notified as soon as the portal is open for applications of candidates, also do not forget to bookmark this page so that you won’t miss any updates regarding the Nigeria Immigration Recruitment, communicate with us below and ask any questions you feel you need answers.