Do you want to be considered for Niger State Civil Service Recruitment in 2021? Continue reading this post if you are interested in applying for Niger State civil service recruitment in 2021/2022. We have provided you with the instructions and steps for applying for Niger State civil service recruitment.
This is to inform you of the civil service recruitment in Niger State for the year 2021. The application portal will be comprehensive, as will the general specifications and how to apply your application online. See the table below for more information.
People also ask »
Niger State civil service recruitment in 2021
The general public is hereby notified that the Niger State civil service recruitment process for the year 2021 has started. To apply successfully, interested and eligible candidates should follow the procedures outlined below.
This is to notify the general public that Niger State has launched a work recruitment platform for candidates seeking jobs in the state.
Do you want to work for the government in Niger State? Then seize this opportunity and apply now for the Niger State CSC recruitment that is currently underway.
Applicants can apply online at https://www.nigerstatecsc.org/ is the official website for Niger State work recruitment. If you’re interested in applying for a position, go to the URL above.
Recruitment for the Niger State Civil Service
The Niger State Civil Service Commission was created by the Federal Republic of Nigeria’s constitution of 1999. Its powers are outlined in paragraph (I) of Part II of the third schedule, which states: “The Commission shall have authority, without prejudice to the Governor’s and State Judicial Service Commission’s powers, to:
Appoint people to positions in the state civil service, as well as dismiss and discipline people who hold those positions. Monitoring the activities of Ministries and extra-ministerial agencies in the implementation of reforms to ensure compliance with guidelines, uniformity, and the maintenance of standards.
The Commission follows the scheme of service, the 1999 civil service reforms report, as well as the guidelines for appointments, promotion, discipline, and related government circulars, in carrying out the above functions.
Niger State Civil Service Recruitment Announcement
The Niger State CSC has opened its application portal for different civil service positions. Interested candidates should go to the registration portal and fill out the form.
However, candidates should be mindful of the following:
The portal will be available for a week starting March 21, 2021, to stop Complete disqualification, don’t register more than once. Make sure you have the requisite credentials for the job you’re applying for.
See the qualifications section for more information.
- Don’t forget to send in the necessary credentials.
- Use the “Update Registration” option if you have already registered and need to make changes.
Requirement of Niger State civil service recruitment
Details of Qualifications
|1||Accountants||B. Sc. (Accounting)|
|2||Administrator||B. Sc. or B.A. (Political Science or History or Sociology or Public Admin or Business Admin)|
|3||Assistant Dental Technologist||HND (Dental Technology) Plus Registration|
|4||Agricultural Scientist||B. Sc. or B. Tech (General Agriculture)|
|5||Architects||M. Sc. or M. Tech (Architecture)|
|6||Assistant Education Officer||NCE with TRCN|
|7||Biomedical Technician||Dipoma (Biomedical Engineering)|
|8||Biomedical Technologist/Scientist||B. Sc. or B. Tech or HND (Biomedical Engineering)|
|9||Computer Engineer||B. Eng or B. Tech (Computer Engineering)|
|10||Dental Surgeons||MBBS Plus Registration|
|11||Dental Therapist||HND Plus Registration|
|12||Economist||B. Sc. (Economics)|
|13||Education Officer||B. Ed. or B. Sc. Ed. or B. Sc. or B. Tech Plus PGDE with TRCN|
|14||Engineers||B. Eng or B. Tech (Civil or Electrical or Mechanical)|
|15||Lawyers||LLB Plus BL|
|16||Medical Consultant||MBBS Plus Fellowship Qualification|
|17||Medical Laboratory Scientist||BMLS Plus Registration|
|18||Medical Laboratory Technician||3 Years Course in Medical Laboratory Science) Plus Registration|
|19||Medical Officer||MBBS Plus House Job and NYSC|
|20||Medical Record Officer||HND (Health Information Management) Plus Registration|
|21||Medical Record Technician||3 Years Course in Health Information Management Plus Registation|
|22||Nursing Officer||B.Sc. (Nursing) Plus Registration|
|24||Pharmacist||B.Sc. Pharmacy plus Registration|
|25||Pharmacist Technician||3 Years in Pharmacy Technician Plus Registratiion|
|26||Physiotherapist||B. Sc. (Physiotherapy) Plus Registration|
|27||Programmer/Analyst||B. Sc or B. Tech (Computer Science)|
|28||Quantity Surveyor||B. Sc. or B. Tech (Quantity Surveying)|
|29||Radiographer||B. Sc. or B. Tech (Radiography) Plus Registration|
|30||Scientific Officer||B. Sc or B. Tech (Microbiology or Biochemistry or Biology)|
|31||Staff Nurse/Staff Midwife||NRN or NRM Plus Registration with MNCN|
|32||Town Planner/Urban & Regional Planner||B. Sc. or B. Tech (URP), BURP|
|33||Water Engr/Water Resources Engr||B. Eng or B. Tech (Water Engineering or Water Resources Engineering)|
|34||X-Ray Technician||Diploma (Radiography) Plus Registration|
Important Points to Keep in Mind When Applying for Civil Service Positions in Niger State
- Make sure you have all of the requested and necessary qualifications before applying for a position in the Niger State civil service.
- Scan the credentials and/or documents and prepare them in a format that can be uploaded.
- Make sure to apply as soon as possible, as the Niger State civil service recruitment deadline may not be extended.
- To avoid data errors, try to complete your Niger State CSC recruitment application form yourself rather than having someone else do it on your behalf.
- Do not pay anyone who claims to be able to assist you in obtaining a position in the Niger State CSC .
- Keep an eye out for updates on civil service recruitment in Niger State.
- Make sure you fulfill the majority, if not all, of the criteria for civil service recruitment in Niger State.
- Before submitting, double-check your information.
- Multiple applications for Niger State CSC recruitment may result in disqualification.
- The online application for civil service recruitment in Niger State is free.
Procedures for Applying for Civil Service Positions in Niger State
Visit the Niger State CSC website at https://www.nigerstatecsc.org/new_registration.php to apply for a position in the civil service. For vacant vacancies, click on the recruitment/career advertising. If you already have an account, enter your email and password.
Alternatively, click Create an Account (Register) and fill in your information to create an account. When you’re done, double-check your application.
To finish your Niger State civil service recruitment application, press Submit.
SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATE ON THIS PORTAL
- Salary Structure for NDLEA 2021 » NDLEA Ranks Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- Salary Structure For INEC 2021 » INEC Ranks Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- Salary Structure for DSS 2021 » DSS Ranks Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- CHEW Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form is Out
- DPR Salary Structure 2021 » DPR Salary Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal