NHIS Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out…see the latest news updates on the National health insurance Recruitment 2020 and how to apply below.
This is the NHIS Recruitment page for the 2021-2022 recruitment session, on this page we will be helping you to apply for the National health insurance recruitment for this year.
In this page, there are many things you will be obtaining the full guide on the NHIS Recruitment requirements and how to apply for the National health insurance recruitment, so we advise you to make use of this information because we have penned down all you need to participate in this year National health insurance Recruitment 2021-2022.
People also ask »
List of National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) Programme:
· Formal Sector Social Health Insurance Programme
This is known to be a social health security system where the health care of employees in the Formal Sector is paid from funds pooled through the contributions of employees and employers. The Formal Sector consists of, the Public Sector, Organized Private Sector, Armed Forces, Police and other Uniformed Services.
· Tertiary Institution Social Health Insurance Programme
The Tertiary Institutions Social Health Insurance Programme (TISHIP) is a social security system whereby the health care of students in tertiary institutions is paid from funds pooled through the contributions of students. It is a Programme committed to ensuring access to quality healthcare service for students of tertiary institutions thereby promoting the health of students to enable a favourable learning environment.
· Voluntary Contributor to Social Health Insurance Programme
The Voluntary Contributor Social Health Insurance Programme (VCSHIP) is health insurance that is taken up and paid for at the discretion of willing individuals or at the discretion of employers on behalf of employees in organizations with less than 10 staff. It is a Programme designed for those who are not currently covered by any of the NHIS programmes.
Is NHIS Recruitment Form Free?
Very well asked friend, the NHIS application Form is completely free. Disregard and consider information that says that the NHIS Form is paid to get.
National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) will never be asked for money before giving out the form, al; you should do is to follow me down to see the recruitment portal for NHIS application 2021.
General NHIS Recruitment Requirement
The NHIS Recruitment Requirement 2021/2022 can be said to explain the various things you need to have in place before you can be recruited by the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS). Some of those requirements are thus listed below.
- Academic Requirement.
- Age requirement.
- Health Requirement.
- Identification Requirement.
NHIS Academic Requirement:
Applying for NHIS job Recruitment then you need to meet the specified academic conditions for requirement else you might not be allowed to partake in the selection process. And even if you are selected for screening, you might be screened out.
Here are some conditions to observe.
- You need to have at least the lowest certification which is known to be your first school leaving certificate –PRIMARY SIX
- Get your West African Result Certificates ready (WAEC) or NECO results to apply
- Candidates who apply with National Diploma cert, Higher National Cert or BS.C for application.
Start the NHIS Recruitment Application Online
If you want to Start the NHIS Recruitment Application Online, please visit NHIS Recruitment Portal: https://nhis.gov.ng/ follow the guideline tabled on the officials’ portals and follow the instruction.
SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATE ON THIS PORTAL
- TRCN Registration 2021-2022 Recruitment Form Is Out
- NATFORCE Salary Structure 2021 » NATFORCE Rank Checker 2021 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- NDLEA Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out
- Amni Petroleum Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal
- AGIP Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal