NDLEA Recruitment 2021/2022 | Recruitment for the NDLEA in 2021/2022. National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA Recruitment Form, Ndlea Recruitment Requirements, and everything you need to know about National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment Application Form can be found right here.
Recruitment/Registration for the NDLEA in 2021. This article will show you how to apply for National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency jobs on the official NDLEA website.
Do you want to be a part of the NDLEA program? If you replied yes, make sure you read this post all the way through to the end to learn everything you need to know to be considered for the National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency recruitment 2021.
Many applicants have inquired as to when the National Narcotics Law Enforcement Agency recruitment for 2021 will begin. On this page, you will find the answer to this question, as well as everything you need to know about being considered for the NDLEA program. As a result, don’t go anywhere.
Applicants can obtain a copy of the NDLEA application form by going to the website at www.ndlea. Download the NDLEA form 2021 PDF from www.ndlea.gov.ng.
Notice that joining the NDLEA is absolutely free. Paying others to register for the program is not a smart idea. After that, let’s move on to how to apply for NDLEA job openings.
People also ask »
2021 NDLEA Recruitment
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) – Ndlea.Gov.Ng is a Nigerian government agency tasked with combating hard drug cultivation, production, manufacturing, selling, distributing, and trafficking. We’ll show you how to get to the Ndlea portal and apply for Ndlea jobs in this post. Please bear in mind that there is currently no official NDLEA recruitment exercise, so do not fall for any online scams.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) was founded by Decree No. 48 of 1989, which is now an Act of Parliament, with the aim of eliminating illegal drug trade and consumption in Nigerian society. Any participation in the drug trade, especially its importation, exportation, selling, transfer, purchase, production, produce, extraction, and possession, is universally condemned.
We include details on NDLEA recruitment for the year 2021 in this guide. The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency has started hiring for the year 2021. This article includes information on the NDLEA recruitment portal (www.ndlea.gov.ng), how to apply for NDLEA recruitment forms, and everything else you need to know about getting a job with the NDLEA Recruitment 2021.
To be considered for the job, you must be aware of the qualifications and criteria for NDLEA Recruitment 2021. Here are several pointers to help you make the best decision when applying for National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency positions: Read all of the job descriptions that were posted:
Every work normally has a summary, which is a brief description written by the boss that informs potential employees of what he really wants.
This is the place to access yourself and find out if you are the right choice for this role.
Examine the NDLEA work specifications and spend some time reading them. It’s important to remember that each work posting has its own set of specifications that are distinct from those of other employers. Apply for the work that best suits your credentials and personality:
It’s now up to you to make your decision. Please bear in mind that you will be subjected to numerous screenings and interviews, and your credential will be reviewed for potential fraud @ NDLEA Recruitment 2021.
The following is a list of states that are eligible for NDLEA Recruitment.
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Federal Capital Territory
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
As you can see, this is the entire state of the federation, and we are certain that as recruitment begins, these states will become involved.
Let’s take a quick look at the general criteria for the NDLEA Recruitment and understand why they are so important when it comes to being hired by the NDLEA Recruitment 2021.
Download the Forms You’ll Need to Finish Your Application
The system will ask you to download some forms before you can successfully submit your form. Please download and print the form to ensure that all is clear.
You may be asked to fill out some details on the forms as well as insert a photograph of your guarantors.
Please review your submission one more time before sending it to ensure it is free of errors.
Relevant Details About Ndlea Recruitment 2021
Both applicants must have a valid national identification card, such as a voter identification card, a driver’s license, or a passport. To apply for a job with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), you must first go to the NDLEA’s jobs portal. A curriculum vitae, educational certificates, and a government-issued ID such as a National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, or a valid driver’s license are also required.
2021/2022 NDLEA Recruitment Criteria
They all have their own set of criteria and qualifications, much like any other recruitment process in the world. The NDLEA is not left out; in order to be eligible for recruitment, one must have the following qualifications:
- Candidates must be at least twenty-two (22) years old and not more than thirty (30) years old to be considered for the Narcotic Officers Program.
- All applicants must fill out the online application form, upload their passports, and print the application slip that will be used during the recruitment process.
- Applicants for Narcotic Assistant (NASS) must have completed high school.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old and no more than 30 years old to be considered for the Narcotic Assistant (NASS) program.
- A minimum degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND) from a higher education institution approved by the Federal Ministry of Education is necessary for candidates applying for a Narcotic Officer position.
- A professional qualification in the appropriate field is required in addition to a first degree for candidates applying to be lawyers or doctors.
- Candidates for the position must be trained and possess the qualifications mentioned below.
- A shortlisted candidate must be physically and mentally fit for employment as a government hospital medical officer before being considered for final selection.
- All potential candidates must be of good moral character and have never been convicted of a felony, with the exception of traffic violations.
How to Apply for Recruitment with the NDLEA
To apply for a job with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), go to this link:
- A curriculum vitae is required.
- Certificates in education
- A government-issued identification card, such as a National Identification Number (NIN),
- A Nigerian International Passport, or a valid driver’s license.
NDLEA Recruitment 2021: How to Apply
Fill in your information at https://www.ndlea.gov.ng/careers/. To prevent being disqualified, make sure you enter your information correctly. Please keep in mind that The Ndlea shortlist nominee will be announced shortly. Scanned and uploaded credentials are needed. Be wary of con artists who ask you to pay money in order to be considered for a position.
Shortlisted Candidates for Ndlea Recruitment 2021
According to the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), the list of successful applicants in its ongoing recruitment exercise has been released.
This was confirmed by the NDLEA’s spokesman, Deputy Commander of Narcotics (DCN), Jonah Achema, in a statement released to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Friday in Abuja.
Mr Achema recommended qualified applicants to search the list on the agency’s website, www.ndlea.gov.org, noting that those who had been shortlisted had already been contacted by email and SMS.
Salary Structure of the NDLEA Recruitment 2021
The NDLEA pay structure is based on grade levels and measures, which helps preserve order and regulation by separating officers of the same rank. The pay is determined by the Consolidated Paramilitary Salary System since the department is a paramilitary structure (CONPASS). Other allowances, with the exception of rent, are consolidated with the basic salaries in Image 1 below.
- Salary is often determined by one’s level of education. Level 7 is for HND holders, while Level 8 is for degree holders.
- Grade Level 8 Phase 1 NDLEA B.sc holders receive about $1,004,805 per year, whereas Grade Level 8 Step 2 earns about $1,019,357 per year, including all allowances. This means that the following formula is used to measure the overall salary:
- 888,956 + 115,849 = 1,004,805 | Level 8 stage 1 = CONPASS + Rent Allowance (total annual salary). in other words, 83,733 (monthly)
- Then, for HND holders put on Grade Level 7 Step 1, the salary is $573,287.
- CONPASS + Rent Allowance = 573,287 at Level 7 stage 1 | 483,014 + 92,273.9 = 573,287 (total annual salary). i.e. ₦44,773 (monthly).
The Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency was established to carry out specific tasks related to drug trafficking, smuggling, and narcotics use within the country.
The Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency, however, has other responsibilities. Nonetheless, in this article, I’ll go over some of these features. Mentioned below are a few of them:
Financial profits from drug firms and enterprises are traced and seized: The Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency’s other duty is to ensure that drug companies’ financial transactions are monitored and registered. The Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency is responsible for tracking down, prosecuting, and confiscating proceeds from drug-related enterprises and offenses. The main issue in the illicit or illegal drug industry is money. It would be impossible to carry out any of the crimes associated with drug trafficking without this financial muscle. As a result, one of the Agency’s primary responsibilities is to ensure that it reaps sufficient economic benefits from the illicit or illegal drug trade.
One of the tasks assigned to the Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency was the prevention of the illicit drug trade, such as cocaine. As a result, the Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency’s primary duty was to ensure that any steps were placed in place to stop drug trafficking within and around Nigeria’s borders.
Illicit drug smuggling: The Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency is supposed to keep a close eye on any drug-related activity in the region, whether it is trafficking or drug use. The Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency has worked incredibly hard to achieve the goals mentioned above.
SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATE ON THIS PORTAL
- Salary Structure For INEC 2021 » INEC Ranks Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- Salary Structure for DSS 2021 » DSS Ranks Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- CHEW Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form is Out
- DPR Salary Structure 2021 » DPR Salary Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- Salary Structure For ICPC 2021 | ICPC Ranks Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal