NDIC Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out—see how to apply for the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment and 2020 job requirements.
To know more about the NDIC Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal, read the vital information we have detailed all you need to know about the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment and other needful information as regards to this job opportunity.
NOTE: Here on this portal we are known to offer vital information in any recruitment you want to apply for, but know that we do not recruit or give jobs to applicants, so follow the link we posted below on this page.
Be up to 18 years of age, have your national id card or voters card, meet the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment requirement, and all academic qualifications. This entails that you have at least first school leaving certificates, WAEC or NECO, and others before you can apply.
It does not mean you need all the certificates to apply, one is okay. You will get to find out more about the Venue for Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment , NDIC Closing Date, and How to Apply for NDIC Recruitment .
A lot of information has been carefully written concerning the NDIC Recruitment to help applicants have a successful registration and grab this job offer. More details on this below.
The General NDIC Recruitment Requirement
- Only males and females who have reached 18 years will be accepted.
- If you have a Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) certificate you may as well apply and upload on the recruitment portal.
- National Id Card or Voters card is accepted
- NDIC requires you to have a minimum of Second Class Honors (Lower Division) in whatever course you studied in school.
- You are expected to have gotten basic computer skills like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and CorelDraw, and so on.
- You need to possess Five (5) credit grades in your SSCE results.
- WASC/GCE/SSCE qualification should have Mathematics and English it is very important.
- SSCE certificates should not exceed one or two sittings.
- The residence within Nigeria is highly considered.
- Applicants who have a Master’s degree (MSC) should apply. Science courses are hereby advised.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate is another requirement for NCDC recruitment.
- If you have a good marketing skill it will be an added advantage
How to Apply for NDIC Recruitment
All NDIC application form is online for 2021 NDIC candidates to apply. Visit the NDIC Recruitment portal here > www.ndic.gov.ng and apply.
Provide your profile information (Bio Data). This includes your name, date of birth, Local government area, country, state, religion residence, etc.
Complete the NDIC academic qualification and upload your documents on the portal including your passport photograph.