NDE Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out | nde.gov.ng-how to apply for the rural promotion programme recruitment and other vital information are detailed on this page just read on.
Welcome to our page, in this article, we will be outlining and educating you more about the NDE Recruitment 2021 and its Registration Form, we will also guide you through on the basics and how the requirements that will qualify each applicant.
Many people have been dreaming of getting the NDE Recruitment 2021, most people failed while some got it, and this time you must work so hard to see how best you be among those you will benefit from this NDE rural promotion programme.
Also, know that this NDE Recruitment 2021-2022 is basically for everyone both old and young, whether you are a graduate or nongraduate, everybody id entitled to this NDE Recruitment 2021-2022.
In the previous years, this NDE Recruitment was conducted in 19 states of the country and almost fifty applicants participated in the NDE rural promotion programme. and the states that benefited in this rural promotion programme, are FCT, Anambra, Abia, Bauchi, Cross-river, Delta, Ebonyi, Gombe, Jigawa, Katsina, Niger, Ondo, Plateau, Taraba, Ekiti, Oyo, Osun, Bayelsa, Kaduna and Kebbi State.
Those who lived in these states that were mention above might be beneficiaries of this NDE Rural Recruitment. and if you could ask them about this NDE Recruitment they will give you a testimony about the programme.
Now, this year because of the situation of the country we believe that this year rural promotion programme will be for other states and we will use this opportunity to give you a scope of the list of states that will join in this NDE Recruitment , and they are:
List of States that are qualified for the NDE Recruitment
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Federal Capital Territory
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
The above states are the presumed states that we believe that will participate in the NDE Recruitment and as such, as you hope to get this promotion programme, also think of the necessary qualifications.
Requirements for NDE Recruitment
- Three (3) credit grades in WASC /SSCE including Maths, English and two (2) other relevant subjects; or National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
- B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Ability to work with basic computer packages (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Have adequate problem-solving skills.
- Male or female between the ages of 18 – 35.
- Good at scriptwriting, creative writing, and analytical writing.
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship.
RURAL AGRICULTURAL TRAINING SCHEME (RADTS);
The Rural Agricultural Training Scheme (RADTS) is an agribusiness training designed for unemployed school leavers using experiential learning methods of on-farm demonstrations with tutorials on industry best practices in seven skills namely; Crop Production, Livestock management, Micro-livestock management, Food processing, preservation & storage, Agro-services & Farm mechanization.
Participants are also trained on enterprise management, business plan preparation, value-enhancing life skills & success attitudes. They are encouraged to form co-operatives in order to benefit from the resettlement package.
The Rural Agricultural Training Scheme (RADTS) is conducted in the Agricultural Skills Training Centres (ASTC) in States where they are functional or in alternative training centre (ATC) in States without ASTC.
How to Apply For NDE Recruitment
As regarding the NDE Recruitment 2021-2022 Registration Form, we want to let each aspirant know that the Application form is not yet open for applicants, so once the form is release online we will automatically update this page.
Above all other NDE Recruitment in Nigeria, this is the best I recommend for each aspirant, because there are many benefits you can gain from this programme, do all you can to be among those who are participating this wonderful programme.