NAMA Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out—Apply for the National Airspace Management Agency Recruitment 2020, see the latest news update on the NAMA Requirements and how to run an online application, don’t forget to see the application deadline, and the list of shortlisted names.
For all aspirants who wish to join the NAMA Recruitment , this page is practically for you, there are many things you will be getting from this portal today, so you are advised strickly to go through this page and apply for the National Airspace Management Agency Recruitment for this year.
This is to inform all interested applicants that the NAMA Recruitment form is out and ready for application, so you all are to apply for the National Airspace Management Agency Recruitment making sure you meet the requirements with all credentials intact so we can have a free and easy document assessment.
NOTE: As a team, we are dedicatedly dedicated to bringing out a piece of outstanding information, that might one way or the other help each applicant to apply for his or her desired job and we do not give jobs or recruit any applicants so for those who wish to get any jobs of their choice you are advised strongly to visit the official portal of the job you want to apply for.
People also ask »
List of State Eligible for NAMA Recruitment
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Federal Capital Territory
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
General Requirements for NAMA Recruitment
Applicants who wish to apply for NAMA Recruitment should possess the basic requirements which include the following:
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Candidates must have an SSCE, WAEC, or NAMA Result with at least 5 credits.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any related field.
- Applicants must be between the age requirements stated by NAMA
- Computing Skills will be an added advantage to applicants.
The above requirement stated above is the general requirement for the National Airspace Management Agency Recruitment so all applicants MUST meet the requirement in order to get this job.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the National Airspace Management Agency Recruitment are advised to visit: www.nama.gov.ng and follow the instruction detailed on the official portal.
SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATE ON THIS PORTAL
- Salary Structure for NDLEA 2021 » NDLEA Ranks Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- Salary Structure For INEC 2021 » INEC Ranks Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- Salary Structure for DSS 2021 » DSS Ranks Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- CHEW Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form is Out
- DPR Salary Structure 2021 » DPR Salary Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal