NAFDAC Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out
NAFDAC Recruitment | This is the NAFDAC Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Expect us to bring everything you will like to know about the NAFDAC Recruitment this year. Information you are expected to find on this page range from the starting date of this recruitment, how to apply for this job, educational qualifications needed, guides on how to get the job, etc.
The gun to get employed in the National Agency of Food and Drug Administration and Control has begun and lots of people will be willing to give it a try. Meanwhile, as a reputable recruitment website here in Nigeria, we had to bring you all that you need to know and perhaps the steps involved to get this job.
People also ask »
A Little About NAFDAC and Their Departments
(NAFDAC), the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control is a government-run office under the Federal Ministry of Health. The agency is liable for directing and controlling the appropriation, production, exportation, importation, promotion, deal, and utilization of drugs, food, clinical gadgets, makeup, synthetic substances, and bundled water in the country. The Department is headed by Professor Mojisola Christianah Adeyeye. She was named on the third of November 2017 by the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as the Director-General of the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC).
Requirements and Academic Qualifications
To everyone applying for any of the available positions in the ongoing recruitment, they must meet some level of requirements. The various requirements vary with the post or position applicants are applying for. However, we have made a list of the needed requirements and academic qualifications below:
Every applicant must have a minimum of OND from reputable institutions across the country. Other needed cert include NCE, HND, and BSc.
Candidates must not be above the age of 35 as at the time of application.
Applicants must have a set of WASSCE gotten at one sitting or a collection of 5 subjects with credit level obtained in two sittings.
Candidates must include their identity certificates upon application. That is; a certificate of origin from their respective Local Governments of Origin to be uploaded to the portal as well.
Applicants must also upload their birth certificates or age declaration on the portal while applying.
Remember to upload your passport photograph on the portal while applying.
The National Identity Number (NIN) is the valid ID card for this recruitment. So, you are expected to scan and upload your NIN while registering for this job.
This is How to Apply for NAFDAC Recruitment – Step By Step Guide
Here are the various simples steps you are expected to pass through while applying for the ongoing NAFDAC openings:
- First, head the recruitment portal using the following link address: nafdac.gov.ng. You are advised to use your laptop or desktop computer so pages can completely open.
- Navigate through the site and look for where you will find recruitment.
- Click on the recruitment link and the next window will pop up.
- Complete your details in the next window that will be shown to you.
- After completing your details, upload the needed documents on the portal.
- Click on the submission button. Meanwhile, before clicking on the submission button, you need to go through your details again to confirm there is no mistake.
- Next is to print the confirmation slip. The confirmation slip contains your information and passport photograph. The slip will be needed during the screening period so it is expected that you keep it safe and protected.
Tips and Guides for Successful Application
It is the dream of everyone applying for this job to get it and we are here to help everyone have this job. Meanwhile, it is true securing a job starts with you have the right and accurate application. Now, let us put you through all the necessary things you should do when applying – as well as those ones you shouldn’t do.
Provision of the right information is the key to having the job. This is a two-way thing though because if your information isn’t enough to propel you then you can’t even be shortlisted. Also if you provide fake information and get shortlisted, then during the screening exercise you will certainly be kicked out. So, you should be able to pick a point from this.
Apply early enough. We all know how huge the number of applications will burst in the portal. Like a scenario of one employment like that when the portal was closed even before the official closing date they earlier announced. We wouldn’t want that to be your case, so we advise that you apply early enough.
Scan and upload the right document. Incomplete or inaccurate documents means automatic disqualification. So, take your time and gather your documents then upload them appropriately.
Keep safe the confirmation slip as it will be used during the screening exercise. It will be almost impossible to be screened if you do not have your confirmation. So we advise every applicant not to misplace it.
SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATE ON THIS PORTAL
- TRCN Registration 2021-2022 Recruitment Form Is Out
- NATFORCE Salary Structure 2021 » NATFORCE Rank Checker 2021 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- NDLEA Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out
- Amni Petroleum Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal
- AGIP Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal