NABTEB Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out
NABTEB Recruitment | This article is an ultimate guide on how to apply for the NABTEB 2021 Recruitment. In this guide, you will get to see all the steps needed to apply for the recruitment as well as the requirements that make you fully eligible to apply. Keep reading to see the complete details.
We believe that after going through this page, you will be getting basic questions answered, a question such as;
- How to apply for the NABTEB recruitment
- Where to obtain the NABTEB recruitment form
- When the NABTEB recruitment will start
- How to get the NABTEB recruitment update
- When the NABTEB recruitment deadline will be coming up.
So in essence, we are going to be discussing the things listed above.
Nabteb is a Nigerian government agency. Set up in 1992, the National Business and Technical Examination Board were established to domesticate craft level examination which before then was controlled by the conducted by City & Guilds, Pittman’s, and Royal Society of Arts all of UK in accordance with the provisions of the National Policy on Education. The establishment of the agency was a climax of a developmental process that spans over 15 years and in which about four government panels at various times were set up to revise the place and the structure of the public examinations in our educational system.
Is NABTEB 2021 Form Out for Recruitment?
Currently, the NABTEB 2021 Recruitment is not out. This article has been created to cater to the needs of all those who have numerous inquiries regarding the NABTEB 2021 recruitment. Hence we have decided to create a post that contains information regarding how to apply for the NABTEB 2021 recruitment, the application guide and requirements for 2021 as well as the correct portal to register.
When is the NABTEB Starting/Closing Date for the Recruitment?
You will have to know the exact starting closing date to avoid missing out on the recruitment. As stated earlier, the recruitment has not begun for now, so hence we do not know the closing date as well. Once the recruitment has begun, we will be able to lay wind on the recruitment starting date and closing date as well.
What is the NABTEB Recruitment Portal
The reason most people get scammed when applying for a job online is that they visit the wrong portal. If you do not want to get scammed, then do visit the wrong portal. So having said that, what is the correct portal of NABTEB for the recruitment?
The National Board for Technical and Business Education portal for recruitment is www.nabtebnigeria.org. Please take very good note of this portal to avoid visiting the wrong portal and getting your hard-earned money extorted from you. That will be very painful. So be learn and be guided as well.
NABTEB Recruitment Requirements
Before you check out the requirements and apply, here are the things that you should definitely know about the NABTEB recruitment 2021.
- The form for the NABTEB Recruitment is totally free of charge for all the applicants,
- The application is done online on the NABTEB Recruitment portal.
- Shortlisted after the recruitment, NABTEB shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All candidates are to upload the required documents on the NABTEB portal.
Here are listed the NABTEB Recruitment portal so far.
- Applicants must possess the First School Leaving Certificate
- Candidates must have the mandates 5 credits on SSCE, WAEC, or NABTEB result.
- Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent in any field e.g. HND.
- Applicants must be between the age limit stated by NABTEB
- Good knowledge of computers is an added advantage.
- The willingness to push yourself beyond your relax zone or comfort zone is an added advantage as a requirement as well.
- The recruitment is only for Nigerians living in Nigeria
- Applicant must be ready and prepare for the qualifying exams to be taken.
- Applicant must possess a valid means of identification such as international passport, voters cards, driving license, or national ID card
- The application age is 35 plus
- Applicants must be free from drugs as all participants will be tested for illegal drugs.
- The applicant will undergo a medical test.
How to Apply for the NABTEB Recruitment.
All applicants are required to apply online at the portal which is www.nabtebnigeria.org. Follow the instructions at the portal to apply for the Recruitment.
How to Succeed in NABTEB Recruitment
If you want to succeed in the recruitment, Make sure to keep these rules. They are short and seem insignificant, but there are very powerful. So follow this rule to succeed.
- Make sure to register not more than once on the portal to avoid disqualification.
- Ensure to use only originals of your credentials to avoid being accused of faking your documents.
- Make sure to register early as being among the first set gives you a chance of being shortlisted.
- Please Endeavour not to disclose your registration details to anybody to avoid being scammed by anybody.
- Do not use a shared email or phone number to register, let the email address you use be personal to you and the password is known only to you.
- Signed up to our email list to stay updated a get all the updates that you need in just one click. This will ensure that you are among the first to get notified once an update has been released.
- Be very moderate in your dressing, do not be shabby in your dressing, neither should you overdress when you are going for the screening test or interview.
- Be clean-shaven as much as you can. Look very neat when you are going for the interview.
- Remember to leave comments on this blog to let s know how we can better serve you.
- And finally, stay on this blog to get the most updated information.
In conclusion, if you found this article on The National Board for Technical and Business Education Recruitment interesting and helpful, please ensure that you share it on all the social media platforms. Spread the news. Also, make sure you subscribe to all our channels and email list to stay inform whenever we release a new update or article. We wish you success in your entire endeavor.
Final words: Yu can please help us improve our reportage, if you fill there is any incorrect information we have posted here, please kindly let us know as well in the comment section. We will be glad to update it. Thanks.