Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out
The Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2021-2022 is back again with the announcement of recruitment of reputable staffs into different Cadre of their commission…and today, we bring you all the latest update about the Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form, we have made available the needed details like how to apply, the portal address, and documents needed for the registration process. See more details on Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment below..
People also ask »
A Brief History About Lagos and its Civil Service Commission
Lagos is the littlest in the zone of Nigeria’s 36 states, Lagos State is seemingly the most financially significant condition of the country, containing Lagos, the country’s biggest metropolitan territory. It is a significant monetary focus and would be the fifth biggest economy in Africa, in the event that it was a country.
It has the most elevated populace thickness of Nigeria’s states. The real populace all out is contested between the official Nigerian Census of 2006 and a lot higher figure asserted by the Lagos State Government.
Though the civil service commission in Lagos has played a big role in the of its citizens we honestly can’t say that it ranks among the best economic driving force in the state. However, there are many people in the state being employed by the commission.
Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment Requirement
This is where we provide you with the recommended and least qualifications that every candidate must have. This includes a certificate, age limit/range, and other factors that you need to have before registering for this job.
Age Limit: Every person applying must not be older than 30 years. This is the maximum age all the candidates applying for this job must be at the time of application.
Degree Requirement: Since this job is for graduates, anyone applying must have at least of First Degree or HND from accredited institutions around the nation and other parts of the world.
Lastly, everyone applying for this job must make sure they have completed their mandatory one year of NYSC or perhaps have their exemption letters handy or risk losing out on the job.
Available Positions To Apply
There are numerous positions available for application on the portal. Your duty is to choose that which truly fits your qualification perfectly. Here we have tried to explain all the levels and what exactly you need to have before applying for them. Our guide is as follows;
- Geologist – Grade Level 09
- Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
- Town Planning Officer for those applying in Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
- Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer for Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
- Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
- Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
This is How to Apply For Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment
This section contains all the instructions on how to apply for this job correctly. The most important thing in getting any job is properly following the needed recruitment procedure step by step.
The most important thing to do here is to get your documents ready before even attempting this application. The next thing is to get on the recruitment portal to see all other instructions available.
These are a few guides for you as you commence this registration. Your key to getting this Job may be the registration and you may equally not secure the job with just a mistake, so we’d advise;
Fill in all the required information accurately. Do not attempt to fake any information to help you secure the job as you will be screened out.
Lastly, remember to properly submit your detailed information once you are done before leaving the portal.
Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment Portal
Be careful not to follow the wrong recruitment link as there are numerous scam links floating the internet here and there; meanwhile, this is the link to Lagos state civil service commission: https://civilservice.lagosstate.gov.ng/
Qualified Local Government
This is the last section you should consider very seriously before applying for this job now. You have to carefully check if your local government is among the listed ones here:
- Lagos Mainland
- Lagos Island
Benefits Of Working With Lagos State Civil Service Commission
It brings a lot of joy working in the civil service commission. One of the outstanding benefits which many have confirmed is the job security that comes with a civil service job. The second has to be the monetary aspect that trails even your retirement as well. These are a few things that can really drive one to work in this department.
SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATE ON THIS PORTAL
- TRCN Registration 2021-2022 Recruitment Form Is Out
- NATFORCE Salary Structure 2021 » NATFORCE Rank Checker 2021 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- NDLEA Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out
- Amni Petroleum Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal
- AGIP Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal