Kogi State Civil Service Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out
The Kogi State Government and its civil service unit are back again this years with their latest announcement of recruitment into the state civil service…and as a top recruitment website in Nigeria, we had to bring all the details every interested person seeking to apply for this job will ever need. Our collection of quality information covers detail like the Kogi State Civil Service Recruitment requirement, how to register, the portal link, and more – as you read on.
People also ask »
A Brief History About Kogi State and Its Civil Service
Kogi is a state in the focal district (Middle-Belt) of Nigeria. It is prevalently called the Confluence State due to the conjunction of River Niger and River Benue at its capital, Lokoja, which is the main authoritative capital of cutting edge Nigeria.
Farming is the primary piece of the state economy with fishing in the riverine zones like Lokoja, Idah, Ibaji, Ogugu, and so on, and the state additionally has coal, oil, limestone, steel, and other mineral industries. Kogi is a state in the focal locale (Middle-Belt) of Nigeria. It is famously called the Confluence State on account of the conversion of River Niger and River Benue at its capital, Lokoja, which is the principal authoritative capital of advanced Nigeria. Farming is the principal part of the state economy with fishing in the riverine regions like Lokoja, Idah, Ibaji, Ogugu, and so forth, and the state likewise has coal, oil, limestone, steel, and other mineral enterprises.
Kogi State Civil Service Recruitment Requirement
Before you register, we advise everyone to carefully go through all the necessary requirements as penned down by the recruiting department of the commission. That is the reason we bring you all the requirements needed by the Kogi civil service commission here.
The very first requirement is that all interested applicants must not be older than 30 years at the time of application. We strongly advise making sure your age falls within the limit before applying to avoid disqualification.
The minimum needed qualification is First Degree or HND from accredited institutions across Nigeria or any part of the world.
Additionally, 1 year of NYSC completion is mandatory or the applicant must present an exemption letter upon application.
Available Positions To Apply
We provide this guide for those who have the intention of applying – so, here are different cadre available in this years’ recruitment. We expect every applicant to apply as appropriate. That means, check the positions as it best suits your qualification.
Grade Level 09 – This level is meant for candidates that have Post Graduate certificates. If employed, the salary level will hump from a minimum as structured by their state, then multiplied by the grade level.
Level 08 candidates are those with BSc. HND holders are expected to apply for jobs within the 07 level (at the suitable departments). We have been emphasizing that applicants clearly check on each level and see if it matches their qualifications before applying.
- Geologist – Grade Level 09
- Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
- Grade II, Grade Level 08 – Town Planning Officer
- Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
- Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Grade II, Grade Level 08 – Scientific Officer (Water)
- Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
- Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
- Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
How to Apply For Kogi State Civil Service Recruitment
We bring forth the complete instructions on how to successfully apply for this job without making mistakes.
First, of them all is getting all your documents and details ready. Now login to the civil service department website and commence your registration.
As one of the largest recruitment websites in the country, we always have in have all the guides for every candidate registering for particular recruitment. That of Kogi state civil service isn’t an exception as we have made available some useful guides available for you here;
Get your documents ready and available to upload.
Fill in all the required information accurately. Attempting to fake any information to help you secure the job could be damaging, so we advise you should not try it at all…and finally, remember to submit your detailed information once you are done before leaving the portal.
Kogi State Civil Service Recruitment Portal
You probably would be looking for the link to the ongoing civil service recruitment in Kogi state, and here is the link address https://kogistate.gov.ng/
Qualified Local Government
Lastly, every applicant must have to confirm their eligibility status before applying. Check the list of the local Governments that are eligible for this registration:
- Koton Karfe
- Yagba East
- Yagba West
Benefits Of Working With Kogi State Civil Service Commission
Now, let us share some of the amazing benefits of working with the Kogi State Civil Service Commission. There are numerous benefits that trail working for the civil service commission not just in Kogi state. The most important people have to be job security and the second finance. Also, the retirement benefits that trail them all is another great factor of working in the civil service commission.
SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATE ON THIS PORTAL
- Salary Structure for NNPC 2021 » NNPC Salary Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- Salary Structure for NDLEA 2021 » NDLEA Ranks Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- Salary Structure For INEC 2021 » INEC Ranks Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- Salary Structure for DSS 2021 » DSS Ranks Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- CHEW Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form is Out