Imo State Civil Service Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out
This piece of content will serve as the official guide for the ongoing Imo State Civil Service Recruitment. As a dedicated recruitment website, we do as much as we can to bring every single detail on recruitment that concerns you. Expected to find on this page include all the needed information about Imo State Civil Service Recruitment including the registration steps, qualifications, and a guide for good registration as well.
People also ask »
About Imo State and Its Civil Service Commission
As one of the federations 36 states, Imo has Owerri as its capital and among the biggest towns in the state. Its other remarkable towns are Orlu, Obowo, Oguta, Mbaise, and Okigwe.
The Imo state civil service commission is one arm of the state government that is seriously contributing to the economy of the state at the moment. Not just injecting lots into the economy but also the civil service department has done a lot in employing people into the system over the years. As a matter of fact, this is one department that has employed so many people in Imo state at the moment.
Imo State Civil Service Recruitment Requirement
This is where we provide you with the recommended and least qualifications that every candidate must have. This includes a certificate, age limit/range, and other factors that you need to have before registering for this job.
Age Limit: Every person applying must not be older than 30 years. This is the maximum age all the candidates applying for this job must be as at the time of application.
Degree Requirement: Since this job is for graduates, anyone applying must have at least of First Degree or HND from accredited institutions around the nation and other parts of the world.
Lastly, everyone applying for this job must make sure they have completed their mandatory one year of NYSC or perhaps have their exemption letters handy or risk losing out on the job.
Available Positions To Apply
There are numerous positions available for application on the portal. Your duty is to choose that which truly fits your qualification perfectly. Here we have tried to explain all the levels and what exactly you need to have before applying for them. Our guide is as follows;
Level 09 is selected for candidates with Post Graduate certificates. If employed, the salary level will hump from the minimum as structured by the body and its ruling government. Level 08 is specifically for holders of Bachelor of sciences in accredited universities. HND holders are expected to apply for departments within Grade 07 level. We advise applicants to clearly check on each level if it matches what they have as qualifications.
- Geologist – Grade Level 09
- Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
- Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
- Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
- Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
- Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
How to Apply For Imo State Civil Service Recruitment
This section contains all the instructions on how to apply for this job correctly. The most important thing in getting any job is properly following the needed recruitment procedure step by step.
The most important thing to do here is getting your documents ready before even attempting this application. The next thing is to get on the recruitment portal to see all other instructions available.
There are a few guides for you as you commence this registration. Your key to getting this Job may be the registration and you may equally not secure the job with just a mistake, so we’d advise;
Get your documents ready and available to upload.
Fill in all the required information accurately. Faking information can help you secure the job, but you will definitely be caught.
The last thing you need to do is ensuring you submit the details you enter and wait to see confirmation details.
Imo State Civil Service Recruitment Portal
Be careful not to follow the wrong recruitment link as there are numerous scam links floating the internet here and there; meanwhile, this is the link to Imo state civil service commission: https://www.imostate.gov.ng/
Qualified Local Government
This is the last section you should consider very seriously before applying for this job now. You have to carefully check if your local government is among the listed ones here:
- Aboh Mbaise
- Ahiazu Mbaise
- Ehime Mbano
- Ezinihitte Mbaise
- Ideato North
- Ideato South
- Isiala Mbano
- Ngor Okpala
- Oru East
- Oru West
- Owerri Municipal
- Owerri North
- Owerri West
Benefits Of Working With Imo State Civil Service Commission
It brings a lot of joy working in the civil service commission. One of the outstanding benefits which many have confirmed is the job security that comes with a civil service job. The second has to be the monetary aspect that trails even your retirement as well. These are a few things that can really drive one to work in this department.
SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATE ON THIS PORTAL
- Salary Structure for NNPC 2021 » NNPC Salary Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- Salary Structure for NDLEA 2021 » NDLEA Ranks Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- Salary Structure For INEC 2021 » INEC Ranks Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- Salary Structure for DSS 2021 » DSS Ranks Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- CHEW Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form is Out