Ghana Civil Service Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out
This is to inform the general people of Ghana that the Ghana Civil Service Recruitment is currently ongoing. This website brings you all that you have ever needed to know about the entire recruitment procedure. As picked from the official recruitment portal, we will supply you with all the important details including how to successfully register for this years’ recruitment without any error. You are expected to find all the details in this article as you read on.
People also ask »
Ghana Civil Service Recruitment Requirement
Before you register, we advise everyone to carefully go through all the necessary requirements as penned down by the recruiting department of the commission. That is the reason we bring you all the requirements needed by the Ghana civil service commission here. The very first requirement is that all interested applicants must not be older than 30 years at the time of application. We strongly advise making sure your age falls within the limit before applying to avoid disqualification, All Applicants:
• Must hold a minimum of a Master’s Degree in Procurement/Supply Chain/Logistics or equivalent in a relevant field.
• Additional qualification (minimum postgraduate certificate) in Government Contract Law is desirable.
• A Chartered Member of any of the following professional institutions or a recognized equivalent institution:
i. Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)-MCIPS
ii. Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT)-CMILT
iii. Institute for Supply Management (ISM)-CPSM
iv. National Contract Management Association (NCMA)-CPCM
• A minimum of fifteen (15) years post qualification relevant work experience, Seven (7) years of which must be in a senior management position in a reputable public or private institution.
Available Positions to Apply
We provide this guide for those who have the intention of applying – so, here are different cadre available in this years’ recruitment. We expect every applicant to apply as appropriate. That means, check the positions as it best suits your qualification. Grade Level 09 – This level is meant for candidates that have Post Graduate certificates. If employed, salary level will hump from a minimum as structured by their state, then multiplied by the grade level. Grade Level 08 – This is specifically for holders of Bachelor of sciences in accredited universities. If employed, candidates will go in with a salary level assigned for candidates at this level…Grade Level 07 – HND holders are expected to apply for jobs within this level (at the suitable departments). We have been emphasizing that applicants to clearly check on each level and see if it matches their qualifications before attempting the application.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Decision –making skills
- Strategic planning and management skills
- Negotiation and lobbying skills;
- Quantitative and analytical skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Performance Management skills
- International Commercial Arbitration skills
- Understanding of Government Contract Law and Interpretation of Government Business Contractual Relationships
- Understanding of Government Appropriation Bill legislation
- Proficiency in relevant IT applications
- Report writing and presentation skills
Applicants must be conversant with the following:
- Public Procurement (Amendment) Act, 2016 (Act 914)
- Public Financial Management Act, 2016 (Act 921)
- Internal Audit Agency Act, 2003 (658)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Act, 2010 (Act 798)
- Civil Service Act, 1993 (Act 327) Rules, Regulations, and other related legal frameworks.
Salary and other conditions of service is as applicable in the Civil Service.
How to Apply For Ghana Civil Service Recruitment
Every other important guide on how to register for this job is included on the official registration portal. However, the few things you need to know is inputting the right information as it may go a long way in determining a lot.
We advise that everybody registering for this job should fill in all the required information accurately. Attempting to fake your information may end up being harmful to the process. Have their documents ready and available to upload where necessary
Ghana Civil Service Recruitment Portal
Qualified Regions in Ghana
We strongly ask all the intending persons to check their Regions of origin here before applying.
The 16 administrative regions of Ghana are
- Western North Region- Sefwi Wiawso
- Western Region – Sekondi
- Volta Region – Ho
- Greater Accra Region – Accra
- Eastern Region – Koforidua
- Ashanti Region – Kumasi
- Central Region – Cape Coast
- Northern Region – Tamale
- Upper East Region – Bolgatanga
- Upper West Region – Wa
- Oti Region – Dambai
- Bono East Region – Techiman
- Ahafo Region – Goaso
- Bono Region – Sunyani
- North East Region – Nalerigu
- Savannah Region – Damango
Benefits of Working with Ghana Civil Service Commission
Have you considered the benefits of working in the civil service? Well, they are enormous, but we just have to look at a few. It includes financial benefits, retirement benefits, and access to other grants and the rest of them.
SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATE ON THIS PORTAL
- Salary Structure for NDLEA 2021 » NDLEA Ranks Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- Salary Structure For INEC 2021 » INEC Ranks Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- Salary Structure for DSS 2021 » DSS Ranks Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- CHEW Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form is Out
- DPR Salary Structure 2021 » DPR Salary Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal