GES Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021-2022 Form Portal/ Registration Update on Ghana Education Service Application Portal.
We are pleased to bring to you the latest updated information regarding the GES Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021 with other relevant information, stay tuned for we have more updates on the Ghana Education Service Recruitment Application Form.
People also ask »
GES Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to be recruited in the upcoming Ghana Education Service (GES) Recruitment but are unsure where to begin? This portal was created specifically for you. We will assist you by leading you to the application process and method; all you have to do is follow the instructions.
For the 2021 Ghana Education Service GES recruitment exercise, applications are being accepted from suitably eligible Ghanaians. Members of the public who are interested and suitably qualified can apply for any of the positions available at Ghana Education Service (GES).
As a result, all eligible and interested applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Have a first degree in a similar area with a grade of at least a Second Class Lower from an accredited university. … By December 31, 2021, you must be 21 years old and not more than 35 years old.
Important Information To GES Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment Aspirants
Those interested in applying for a job as a classroom teacher can go to www.gespromotions.gov.gh and fill out an online application form.
For the 2021 academic year, the Ghana Education Service (GES) has developed guidelines for recruiting eligible newly trained teachers.
Candidates who wish to be eligible for jobs as teachers under the GES must have completed and received a bachelor’s degree in education, according to the guidelines.
Candidates must also have completed the necessary national service and passed the Teacher Licensure Examination.
Candidates in this category should be trained and ready to function whenever the GES assigns them.
Application Requirements for GES Recruitment
Candidates who want to be eligible for teaching positions must meet the following basic criteria, according to the GES.
- Within 2017 or 2018, completed and passed the final-year College of Education Examination, with no pending referral papers.
- The Teacher Licensure Examination was passed with flying colors.
- National Service is a requirement that must be fulfilled.
- The candidate should be prepared and willing to work wherever the GES assigns them.
- Only newly qualified teachers who meet the above criteria will be considered for shortlisting and posting.
The registration period will close on
August 25, 2020, and the postings will be completed and made public by the end of November 2020.
NOTE: This position is only open to candidates who graduated from a college of education in 2017 or 2018.
Other stages of the recruitment will be revealed later.
There are some additional conditions for GES Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment requirements.
- Certificate of Birth Senior High Certificate (WASSCE)
- SSNIT Number / TIN NTC Certificate, Junior High Certificate (BECE), and others.
All qualified teachers completing their mandatory service in the country will receive a college certificate as well as an NSS certificate.
How to Apply for GES Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment
Applicants must go to www.gespromotion.gov.gh and buy a voucher code for (GHC 5.00) using their mobile money account, then follow the instructions.
Applicants should remember the following steps: Click on purchase Voucher Code after signing into www.gespromotions.gov.gh
Choose the Mobile Money Network with which you want to make a payment, for example (MTN Mobile Money, Vodafone Cash, Tigo Cash, or Airtel Money)
- Fill in your ten-digit mobile money number, e.g. (0123456789)
- Type your correct Email Address e.g ([email protected])
- Wait for approval after clicking send.
- Dial *170# from your phone dialing page, choose wallet, click My Permissions, enter your four-digit PIN, and choose choice one (1). (accept approval)
- Your inbox will receive an SMS containing your Voucher Code.
Copy just the Voucher CODE
Return to the official GES website and click the Apply button under GES SHS Recruitment to begin the application process.
- Fill in your personal information appropriately beginning with your full name as it is seen on your Academic Credentials.
- Please include your age, gender, residence, phone number, email address, nationality, and languages are spoken.
- Provide your certificate, which is the title of the program you read at the university, for example (BA, BFA, BSc, or B.Ed)
- State the number of years of teaching experience. As an example (1,2,3,4 or 5 )
Please choose you’re preferred First, Second, and Third Subjects. Please keep in mind that these preferred subjects must be chosen based on your tertiary education. As an example (Geography, Economics & Social Studies) Select this option from the dialogue boxes that have been allocated to you.
- List any job experience you have that isn’t related to teaching (If any)
- Choose 3 regions of your choice. For example, Greater Accra is ranked first, Central is second, and Eastern is third.
If you have finished your National Service, choose YES.
- Fill in the name of the NSS company for which you worked. As an example (Odoben Senior High School )
- Type the year of operation, for example (2019 or 2019/2020).
- Make sure you type your NSS NUMBER correctly.
If you’re taking the Licensure Exam, choose YES or NO. If you answered yes, enter your PIN and login.
List the schools that were visited, beginning with the most prestigious and ending with the least prestigious. From Tertiary to Basic, that is.
Provide School titles, the year you started and completed. Wait for a pop-up alert that says Send (Form successfully submitted).