Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2020/2021 Start Application Now — see ubec.gov.ng/department/federal-teachers-scheme.
Dear Teachers, this page is officially created for the Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment and as such all, you need as regards the FTS Recruitment is been detailed on this page.
In this article, we will be giving you all you need to succeed in this year Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment, we advise you to follow us step by step because we have placed everything you need, we will give you the accurate information on the important requirement and how to apply for this recruitment.
Please note that the official portal for this recruitment is https://www.ubec.gov.ng/department/federal-teachers-scheme/, so be very careful when applying for this recruitment make sure you are applying on the right portal so that you won’t be left alone.
General Requirement FTS Recruitment
The guidelines stipulate that in order to be eligible for selection, a candidate must:
- possess the Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) from a government-approved institution obtained not earlier than 2013;
- specialize in any of the following subjects: English Studies, Mathematics, Science, Vocational Studies, Computer Science, Special Education, Early Childhood Education, Nigerian and Foreign Languages;
- not be in employment with any organization during the period of service; and
- not be above 40 years of age.
SEE ALSO: PYES Application Form 2020/2021
Duties of Federal Teachers Scheme
The functions of the Federal Teachers’ Scheme Unit include the following.
- Conduct of the selection process of enlistment of candidates into the Scheme.
- Deployment of selected teachers to States.
- Maintenance of accurate database on the Scheme.
- Monitoring the performance of serving teachers and generating reports for Management consideration.
- Preparation of monthly list of eligible participants for payment.
- Coordinating other activities relating to the Scheme such as induction/orientation training, capacity building, and physical verification of serving teachers.
- Liaising with the State Universal Basic Education Boards on matters affecting the implementation of the Scheme.
- assisting States to reduce the shortage of teacher requirement for the success of the UBE program;
- exposing young NCE graduates to fully practical experience in their chosen career;
- ensuring qualitative education of candidates in the UBE program; and
- providing employment to NCE graduates.
How to Apply for Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
The application portal for this recruitment is not yet open for applicants all aspirants are all expected to send their credentials to [email protected] or call 0703 184 0000. to ascertain if the recruitment has started.
Address: UBEC Building, No 7 Gwani Street, Wuse Zone 4, Abuja, Nigeria.