Federal Task Force Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out– federal task force salary structure and other vital pieces of information will be detailed on this page.
Hello and welcome to Federal Task Force Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Portal, in here we will be telling you everything you need to obtain and apply for Federal Task Force Recruitment, so no need of panicking all you need to do is to calm down and follow all instruction giving on this page, follow us step by step, precept by precept if you do so we promise you, you learn how to apply for the Federal Task Force Recruitment and other important tips regarding the Federal Task Force Recruitment.
Do you know that it is very possible for you to get recruited in this year’s Federal Task Force Recruitment ? If you believe so, you can make it because there are many things that made hundreds of applicants after submitting their form they were not contacted back by the agency, it’s not all about politics or familiarity but because of one little mistake, that is not following the guideline that was outlined by the authorities, but here on this page will give you all we have as far as you are willing to follow us precept by precepts.
Many people always call us asking to know which states qualify for the job, now to save you the stress of calling we will give you all the states that are included in this Federal Task Force Recruitment 2021-2022, and they are:
Eligible State for Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Federal Capital Territory
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
If you find yourself in any of these states then you are qualified to apply for this recruitment, the next thing anyone who really has an interest in applying for the Federal Task Force Recruitment 2021-2022 is asked, what next.
The next thing for an applicant who wants to join the Federal Task Force is to know the requirement and other important information, now let’s take you to the general requirement for all applicants.
Federal Task Force Recruitment General Requirements
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopaedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
Make sure you meet all the required qualification to enable you to participate in this Recruitment, the more you arrange all your required credentials the better for you to get recruited.
How to Apply for Federal Task Force Recruitment
The next step you for to follow is the main thing which is starting your application, but before that, know that submitting a forged document or impersonating someone may cause you to miss the chance of getting recruited and both the impersonator and the person who was impersonated will be arrested.
NOTE This is to inform all applicants that the Federal Task Force Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form is not yet out online, we advise all aspirant of this recruitment to kindly bookmark this page, and keep checking back, once the Application Portal is open, this page will be updated automatically. also, you can as well subscribe to this portal for more updates, don’t forget to leave a comment below.